+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHY???????????

Re: WHY???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Malai View Post
    Just want to point out that the Favourite Crisps thread was actually CCFC based....

On an away trip the first question a small group of us would ask each other when boarding the bus was 'what crisps you got?'

That thread served as a vital sharing of information scheme that helped to improve our overall CCFC experience.

RIP Brannigans
    Just think, if that thread had stayed focused on favourite crisps to take on CCFC away trips rather than blossoming wildly Maurice would have had naysayers like me over a barrel.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    WHY??? Cannot this forum be kept on track ...to do with CCFC.... It seems at the moment that this a forum for all and sundry and redicoulus. I look at other clubs forums and none tread the depth of irrelevancy at this one.
    Your spelling is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    whats the worst job you ever had ?

Sony bridgend testing TV sets for faults

I was there for a week before I left

I will never get that time back

Haunted
    Sludge I also walked out after a week in there about 2 years ago. Would rather be homeless than spend another week in that place.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Sludge I also walked out after a week in there about 2 years ago. Would rather be homeless than spend another week in that place.

It's no Panasonic in Pentwyn that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    what's so terrible about it?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    They had bloody adverts on those TVs all day long.

Hard to really explain without coming across as precious. But just the whole culture, 100's of people turn up same time, walk towards gate in silence swipe card to sign in can not be 2 minutes later or a mark on record, walk to position, doing mundane out dated tasks, no atmosphere no joy no conversation.

days dragged, by the time you got home was so depressed just ended up going to bed and waking up to do the same.

Lasted about 10 days, felt like I was nearing a mental breakdown so decided to walk out, drive home and never speak to anyone about it, didn't even have a phone call asking where I was, shows the type of place it was.

Sludge probably didn't like it because the traditional Japanese used panty vending machine he was expecting to be next to the ones selling sweets and hot chocolate in the canteen, was in fact safely ensconced in the board room.

An impending sense of doom

Reminded me of the original zombie films where they take over the shopping complexes in America, people shuffling around , vacant

My ream leader was a short south African bloke who walked up and down like one of the gestapo watching us , when he would go for lunch we would talk to each other to stop going mad .

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    It's no Panasonic in Pentwyn that's for sure.
    We used to dream of that place , it was said God was waiting there for us in the next life