+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHY???????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WHY???????????

WHY??? Cannot this forum be kept on track ...to do with CCFC.... It seems at the moment that this a forum for all and sundry and redicoulus. I look at other clubs forums and none tread the depth of irrelevancy at this one.

Re: WHY???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    WHY??? Cannot this forum be kept on track ...to do with CCFC.... It seems at the moment that this a forum for all and sundry and redicoulus. I look at other clubs forums and none tread the depth of irrelevancy at this one.
    Couldn't agree more. What's your favourite savoury snack?

redicoulus. .
    You had to mention the one colour that’d stir everything up again

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You had to mention the one colour that’d stir everything up again
    I'd be more concerned with all of those question marks. I thought that it was a prelude to an Annie Lennox song.

Just sums up my thoughts....banal...

Yep I agree...I was just responding...but it should NOT be like tha!!! Let's try and get this back to CCFC....and not politics...not weather girls...not spots on nose... etc etc...

Yep I agree...I was just responding...but it should NOT be like tha!!! Let's try and get this back to CCFC....and not politics...not weather girls...not spots on nose... etc etc...
    No we are talking about the last 20 odd posts you started to initiate a debate not the one's you joined. These include:

Black Boy
    Police State
    Giving the Knee
    A hypothetical question (about diversity on colonising a new planet)
    UK temperatures
    Sludge will like this one
    Who was the greatest (Ali or Tyson)
    What do you wish you could do.

Are you trying to look a bit silly or just banal?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No we are talking about the last 20 odd posts you started to initiate a debate not the one's you joined. These include:

Black Boy
    Police State
    Giving the Knee
    A hypothetical question (about diversity on colonising a new planet)
    UK temperatures
    Sludge will like this one
    Who was the greatest (Ali or Tyson)
    What do you wish you could do.

Are you trying to look a bit silly or just banal?
    Well this the biggest ass handed on a plate I've seen for a while

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

My colleague, a Cheltenham Town fan, is delighted that Tom Sang is being signed on a season-long loan.

I thought that he would be better utilized in our match day squad.

#CCFC

Here's the thing though Maurice, if someone was to go onto your profile and click the Posts Started button and looked at say the last 20 what percentage would you think would be about Cardiff City??????????????

Your own recently started threads include-

Man City v Real Madrid
    Liverpool v Leeds
    Bayern Munich v Lyon
    Obscene salaries
    French quarantine
    Swansea v Brentford

Why??????????????

I'd have to agree. The reason I came over here from the other board was due to politics taking over (because this board has a specific area for politics).

I want to write something but it's got nothing to do with football.....much like this fred

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

Each to their own I suppose!

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

i'd forgotten about that one

Where did he mention he was angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post

I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.
    Personally I use 11 questions marks when I'm at my most relaxed

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

I think Maurice feels FINE, he's absolutely FINE, it's FINE.

I love it when you get all nostalgic Cyril.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's OK, but nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not the impression I got.

The West Indian woman stranger was messageboard gold, can anyone repost it?

Ah, the old fingering a cow thread. Happy days