+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHY???????????

Re: WHY???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    As stated on a previous thread, personally I only want to read about Cardiff City on this site. Not interested in politics, Wales football, rugby, any other club side unless it affects City. Basically, just want to discuss CCFC.
    Just only open threads about Cardiff then.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

Each to their own I suppose!
    Where did he mention he was angry?

Can someone restart that thread with the picture of the front of the Bobbank with that bloke with the big hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post

I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

I like blinking, me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

I think Maurice feels FINE, he's absolutely FINE, it's FINE.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Nailed it.

I'm not sure the Op goes far enough mind. Why not go the whole hog and insist usernames and avatars should be strictly football related. Sludge Factory could become the Football Factory and he could sit in Cowbridge posting edgy recollections of claret spilled and lines of talcum powder being sniffed. Or perhaps Lardy could change his username to Vardy and start posting with a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth and several cans of red bull on the go. I'm sure there are more examples.

His name is Maurice Swan and the picture on his posts is a picture of Maurice Swan the excellent former Cardiff City goalkeeper. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.
    Personally I use 11 questions marks when I'm at my most relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Personally I use 11 questions marks when I'm at my most relaxed
    The question was for me. CAN YOU LOT STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I'm not sure the Op goes far enough mind. Why not go the whole hog and insist usernames and avatars should be strictly football related. Sludge Factory could become the Football Factory and he could sit in Cowbridge posting edgy recollections of claret spilled and lines of talcum powder being sniffed. Or perhaps Lardy could change his username to Vardy and start posting with a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth and several cans of red bull on the go. I'm sure there are more examples.
    It wouldn't be a big lifestyle change.

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.
    I love it when you get all nostalgic Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    WHY??? Cannot this forum be kept on track ...to do with CCFC.... It seems at the moment that this a forum for all and sundry and redicoulus. I look at other clubs forums and none tread the depth of irrelevancy at this one.
    People are bored , some are very old ,minds not as they were , grumpy and under the thumb , drinking , losing control .

City don't generate enough chatter , and were left to rant at each other, or insult ones opposite view via a keyboard and as pressure builds up the CCMB allows them to thrash about and be very silly ,sound childlike , I note a few even challenge others to meet as if they were in a bloody playground , bloody priceless , better than bloody television .

Love it though .

I blame the "lamestream" media. And globalists. Wake up sheeple!

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

The West Indian woman stranger was messageboard gold, can anyone repost it?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's OK, but nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Ah, the old fingering a cow thread. Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Ah, the old fingering a cow thread. Happy days
    Fair play picking up on that one with your user name, for the uninitiated.

International

Fair play picking up on that one with your user name, for the uninitiated.
    beef curtains

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    beef curtains
    Surely if a number of posts are being sent to the gulag of the "Alternative Forum" there must be a way of bringing back our favourites for posterity? It would be sad if they were lost

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not the impression I got.

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC
    Just want to point out that the Favourite Crisps thread was actually CCFC based....

On an away trip the first question a small group of us would ask each other when boarding the bus was 'what crisps you got?'

That thread served as a vital sharing of information scheme that helped to improve our overall CCFC experience.

RIP Brannigans