+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IS TRECCO BAY BAY STILL OPEN ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IS TRECCO BAY BAY STILL OPEN ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s a Haven site now. A lot better than it used to be.
    Trecco Bay was an absolute Zoo going back 30 years. I went down there for a week when i was 18, with some mates. I got 'Friendly' with some much older nurses who were staying in the caravan next to us. Anyway, one evening i was with this nurse after we'd been out for a few drinks, back in her caravan. I was bollock naked and decided to take a quick piss, when all of a sudden these two naked people burst out of one of the bedrooms and started attacking me, screaming, salivating. I almost passed out with fear and legged it. She had forgot to tell me that she was a nurse at a mental institution and that she had taken two of the patients with her as a holiday treat! o ****ing treat for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Trecco Bay was an absolute Zoo going back 30 years. I went down there for a week when i was 18, with some mates. I got 'Friendly' with some much older nurses who were staying in the caravan next to us. Anyway, one evening i was with this nurse after we'd been out for a few drinks, back in her caravan. I was bollock naked and decided to take a quick piss, when all of a sudden these two naked people burst out of one of the bedrooms and started attacking me, screaming, salivating. I almost passed out with fear and legged it. She had forgot to tell me that she was a nurse at a mental institution and that she had taken two of the patients with her as a holiday treat! o ****ing treat for me!
    You could always guarantee getting either a thick lip or chlamydia. Usually at different times though. You nearly had both at once

Well played.

Once got a dig off some soppy prick who sang ‘Lady in Red’ much to my mates amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You could always guarantee getting either a thick lip or chlamydia. Usually at different times though. You nearly had both at once

Well played.

Once got a dig off some soppy prick who sang ‘Lady in Red’ much to my mates amusement.
    In fairness, it was a great week! The nonsense we got up to. The place sort of typified South Wales at the time. Going back to my story-one of the patients that attacked (Barbara was her name, i later learnt) Would just stare at me, then take out her false teeth and rattle them together while walking towards me-absolutely terrifying stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In fairness, it was a great week! The nonsense we got up to. The place sort of typified South Wales at the time. Going back to my story-one of the patients that attacked (Barbara was her name, i later learnt) Would just stare at me, then take out her false teeth and rattle them together while walking towards me-absolutely terrifying stuff
    Bank holiday weekends (Sunday) or the traditional miners/factory fortnight were usually a laugh. Dirty Duck during the afternoon drinking Labatts and ending up in the Roxy(?) with some darling from the Maerdy, plying her with a load of fibs.

Then the Dewi Sant for the swabs a couple of weeks later.