+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hudson-Odoi

Hudson-Odoi

I called this one a few feels ago, Frank doesn't fancy him.

Re: Hudson-Odoi

paywall bait

How many feels did you have?

The guy is on ridiculous wages for someone of his age and standing in the game - somewhere between £120k and £150k a week (peanuts compared to Bale I know). I wonder how much of that Chelsea are willing to pay to loan him out for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    paywall bait
    No mate, Frank doesn't fancy him! He should take the move to Bayern and never look back.

Frank Lampard tells Callum Hudson-Odoi to work harder for Chelsea place

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-bayern-munich

Don't believe everything you read in the mainstream media mate

Don't believe everything you read in the mainstream media mate
    I believe with my eyes, Pulisic, Ziyech and Mount are ahead of him.

Go get him, Neil!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I believe with my eyes, Pulisic, Ziyech and Mount are ahead of him.
    Yeah that's pretty obvious.
    Mount plays through the middle though (and I think he's pretty wasteful)

Pulisic and Ziyech obviously starting on each wing, but hudson-odoi is probably just about the first backup for either wing.

That said they have spent a ridiculous amount this summer, so it wouldn't be a big surprise if they had to sell

690.jpg

This graphic shows their strength in depth quite nicely.

Giroud, RLC, Barkley, Tomori probably could do with being moved on before Husdon-Odoi from a squad balencing point of view, but obviously it depends if the offers are there.

Heisenberg

690.jpg

Giroud, RLC, Barkley, Tomori probably could do with being moved on before Husdon-Odoi from a squad balencing point of view, but obviously it depends if the offers are there.
    Looks like Rudiger is going to be one of the next out.

Yeah that's pretty obvious.
    Mount plays through the middle though (and I think he's pretty wasteful)

Pulisic and Ziyech obviously starting on each wing, but hudson-odoi is probably just about the first backup for either wing.

That said they have spent a ridiculous amount this summer, so it wouldn't be a big surprise if they had to sell
    I'm thinking about the player here, if Bayern Munich are still interested it would be a great move for him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Looks like Rudiger is going to be one of the next out.
    Yep they also have a bunch of other players not shown on that graphic:

Malang Sarr (CB)
    Matt Miazga (CB)
    Abdul Rahman Baba (LB)
    Tiemue Bakayoko (DM)
    Danny DrinkH2O (CM)
    Marko Van Ginkel (CM)
    Victor Moses (RM)
    Charly Musonda (AM)

I guess a few of those will be heading off on loan if they haven;t already gone

Charly Musonda for the AM position for us anyone?

Yeah, but when the manager tells the press you are shit in training, it's time to go, and we are talking about an England international here!

Heisenberg

Yep they also have a bunch of other players not shown on that graphic:

Malang Sarr (CB)
    Matt Miazga (CB)
    Abdul Rahman Baba (LB)
    Tiemue Bakayoko (DM)
    Danny DrinkH2O (CM)
    Marko Van Ginkel (CM)
    Victor Moses (RM)
    Charly Musonda (AM)

I guess a few of those will be heading off on loan if they haven;t already gone

Charly Musonda for the AM position for us anyone?
    I think Sarr went straight out on loan when he signed in the summer.

Not too sure about the rest but you would imagine that Bakayoko and Moses will be leaving permanently in the window.

Van Ginkel and Musonda should not still be at Chelsea. I was shocked to see Musonda's name to be honest. Thought he'd disappeared into some Chelsea youth abyss.

Drinkwater gave an interview a couple of weeks ago where he was basically pleading for someone to take a chance on him and made up a lot of excuses for his poor behaviour (headbutting a team mate, starting a fight in a nightclub etc).

One of them was that he didn't see much of his son as he had moved to London - in the next paragraph he's saying that he'd consider playing abroad for the sake of his career. Absolute shithouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm thinking about the player here, if Bayern Munich are still interested it would be a great move for him personally.
    ... and you think he would slot into their team where exactly? It’d be frying pan to the fire and for a technical player like him he’d be better off staying where he is for his development

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ... and you think he would slot into their team where exactly? It’d be frying pan to the fire and for a technical player like him he’d be better off staying where he is for his development
    Well said. Gnabry and Sane aren't getting displaced any time soon. He's got more chance of breaking into the Chelsea team at the moment (if he sorts out his alleged poor attitude to training).

I think Sarr went straight out on loan when he signed in the summer.

Not too sure about the rest but you would imagine that Bakayoko and Moses will be leaving permanently in the window.

Van Ginkel and Musonda should not still be at Chelsea. I was shocked to see Musonda's name to be honest. Thought he'd disappeared into some Chelsea youth abyss.

Drinkwater gave an interview a couple of weeks ago where he was basically pleading for someone to take a chance on him and made up a lot of excuses for his poor behaviour (headbutting a team mate, starting a fight in a nightclub etc).

One of them was that he didn't see much of his son as he had moved to London - in the next paragraph he's saying that he'd consider playing abroad for the sake of his career. Absolute shithouse.
    Just looked up Musonda, and he went on loan to la liga 2 seasons ago and immediately fcked his knee up, then at the start of last season he went on loan to Holland and immediately did t again, and has been out following knee surgery since then.
    So sounds perfect for us really.
    Surprised me he's still only 23 as he seems to have been around for years

Heisenberg

Just looked up Musonda, and he went on loan to la liga 2 seasons ago and immediately fcked his knee up, then at the start of last season he went on loan to Holland and immediately did t again, and has been out following knee surgery since then.
    So sounds perfect for us really.
    Surprised me he's still only 23 as he seems to have been around for years
    7 year contract waiting for him here.

In all seriousness, that's awful. He looked to be a real prospect about 5 years ago. Think he went to Betis on loan at one point and I thought he'd be a great fit there. Haven't heard his name since.

No way can we afford him or want him, its the Championship, he's way beyond this league , he would not be motivated in any form playing for us , and we would be saddled with a stupid wage and an under performing player ,he's better off at Fulham , Leeds or a Sheff Utd type club.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No way can we afford him or want him, its the Championship, he's way beyond this league , he would not be motivated in any form playing for us , and we would be saddled with a stupid wage and an under performing player ,he's better off at Fulham , Leeds or a Sheff Utd type club.
    Yeah lets not get players that are too good for this league, that sounds like a terrible idea.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Who are you talking about?

I'm assuming that Life on Mars, in his own special way, thinks that it's being suggested that Cardiff City should be going in for Callum Hudson-Odoi

Players signing up to big deals which make them, very, financially secure in long term but price them out of moving on to further their careers if things turn sour at their clubs. Fans are spitting feathers about Man United nervously approaching deal for Sancho but one bad injury and it's a contract that would prevent most clubs being active in next two or three windows for player who may be half of what he used to be.

Messi

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm assuming that Life on Mars, in his own special way, thinks that it's being suggested that Cardiff City should be going in for Callum Hudson-Odoi
    100%. Bless him.