Re: Hudson-Odoi

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    100%. Bless him.
    Don't believe everything you read

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't believe everything you read
    Bit rich of you to give anyone advice about reading.

Thiago and CHO starting for Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thiago and CHO starting for Chelsea.
    Bugger there goes our hopes in this transfer window .

Quite entertaining so far, Tiago looks like he was born with a football on his foot.

Mount, Pulisic, Werner, Havertz, Ziyech all ahead of CHO, I'd be packing my bags if I were him.

Heisenberg

Callum Hudson-Odoi with Bayern's second goal today. Good job he left Chelsea.

Callum Hudson-Odoi with Bayern's second goal today. Good job he left Chelsea.
    Pulisic & Ziyech are injured mate.

Pulisic & Ziyech are injured mate.
    Have you ever played the game? You seem to talk a good game but whereas Tuerto may have played at some reasonable level you sound like someone who has spent their time behind a keyboard... it’s great to know how early an adopter of the internet you were but do you have any football credentials at all???. I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Have you ever played the game? You seem to talk a good game but whereas Tuerto may have played at some reasonable level you sound like someone who has spent their time behind a keyboard... it’s great to know how early an adopter of the internet you were but do you have any football credentials at all???. I hope so
    Played a bit growing up with proper coaching, I chose the academic route though

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    OI, show some respect. Tuerto is the greatest football player of all time.

Quite entertaining so far, Tiago looks like he was born with a football on his foot.
    Chelski need to lose Lamphead

Heisenberg

Thanks for quoting that post, LoM.

I love that Gluey said "T[h]iago looks like he was born with a football on his foot" and then he goes and makes a basic error yesterday where he couldn't control a simple pass... which directly led to West Brom's second goal.

Perhaps it was just a football-shaped growth that he was born with on his foot?

Thanks for quoting that post, LoM.

I love that Gluey said "T[h]iago looks like he was born with a football on his foot" and then he goes and makes a basic error yesterday where he couldn't control a simple pass... which directly led to West Brom's second goal.

Perhaps it was just a football-shaped growth that he was born with on his foot?
    What are you trying to say? Thiago Silva is one of the greatest defenders in world football, and his ball playing skills for a central defender are second to none, so stop following me around like a puppy dog and acting like a Tuesday.

What are you trying to say? Thiago Silva is one of the greatest defenders in world football, and his ball playing skills for a central defender are second to none, so stop following me around like a puppy dog and acting like a Tuesday.
    perhaps signing a 36 year old centre back isn't always a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    perhaps signing a 36 year old centre back isn't always a good idea
    Mate, Heisenberg thinks having a go a Thiago Silva is having a go at me. I know he has a few problems, but it's not healthy behaviour to obsess over people on a football message board.

Heisenberg

Note to LoM... that's how you wind someone up

Note to LoM... that's how you wind someone up
    Nothing personal mate, but it looks like I will have to download KuntBlok