Zohore is clearly not the player he was three years ago now and I think a fair bit of that is down to his mentality, but I'd also say that whatever kept him out for almost three months in late 2017 had a pronounced physical effect on him and was one of the prime reasons why so much of the 17/18 season became about hanging on to what we had been given in the early stages of the campaign when we played our best football of the season by some distance. Zohore on song was a huge player for us and without that we became a more static team, more reliant on "fighting" balls" up to a target man.

Although the admiration for Neil Warnock soured in many people's minds, mine included, he did a great job that season and I still think he put a squad together in 18/19 that was better than Brighton's throughout the course of that season, but his constant down playing of us as "plucky little Cardiff" worked against us in my opinion because it took us a couple of months for us to really get going. The goalless draws against ten man Newcastle and Huddersfield in our second and third matches were almost hailed as triumphs at the time, when in reality they became very important lost opportunities, before a very testing run of games in September, which I have a feeling we would have taken from November onwards.