+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: THE APP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: THE APP

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd say the stupidity is rolling out something in a format that large numbers of those most at risk from the virus won't have access to.
    How stupid of them to invent something to help save lives where the technology to operate it is so modern that it needs more modern phone systems to operate it. Its like moaning that you have a thirty year old VHS video unit that you cant use any more or an old tv that cant get satellite. People don't have to have a brand new phone, iPhone 6s was released in 2015 and I got my iPhone 7 free from my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How stupid of them to invent something to help save lives where the technology to operate it is so modern that it needs more modern phone systems to operate it. Its like moaning that you have a thirty year old VHS video unit that you cant use any more or an old tv that cant get satellite. People don't have to have a brand new phone, iPhone 6s was released in 2015 and I got my iPhone 7 free from my daughter.
    Are you volunteering your daughter to get everyone an iPhone?

Its like moaning that you have a thirty year old VHS video unit that you cant use any more or an old tv that cant get satellite.
    It's not though is it? It's like moaning that a phone that's only 5 years old can't operate this app which is meant to be for everybody. Which is what it is. A full 25 years less time than your silly example.

Well bully for you, no stop thinking about yourself and take in the fact that many people living in areas where the virus is most virulent and deadly tend to either not have a modern mobile phone because they can't afford one or see it as low priority when measured against life's essentials or becaue they are of an age where they are unfamiliar with them because they simply do not own one.

As you’ve brought up video recorders, anyone wanna buy a Betamax ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As you’ve brought up video recorders, anyone wanna buy a Betamax ?
    have you had the heads cleaned recently

ya
    Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    have you had the heads cleaned recently
    In a word, NO

People wanna trust technology !!!!!

They can’t even get a live link to the Wales Coronavirus Update on BBC WALES