+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Knockaert Linked

Knockaert Linked

17:36
    CARDIFF LODGE KNOCKAERT INTEREST?

Sky Sports News’ Dharmesh Sheth on The Transfer Show…

“I’ve been told Cardiff have made an enquiry for Fulham forward Anthony Knockaert. That’s from one source, we’re just waiting to find out if it has indeed been accepted or rejected, and whether Fulham are listening to offers for Knockaert.”

Re: Knockaert Linked

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post

“I’ve been told Cardiff have made an enquiry for Fulham forward Anthony Knockaert. That’s from one source, we’re just waiting to find out if it has indeed been accepted or rejected, and whether Fulham are listening to offers for Knockaert.”
    Would fit into our system very well. Can't see us being able to afford him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Would fit into our system very well. Can't see us being able to afford him, though.
    If it's Knockaert then it looks like someone is playing their Joker early!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post

I’ve always quite liked Knockaert - I’d like to see him play for us.

(Dharmesh Sheth perfectly balances his own overbearing self importance with the ability to make the most mundane transfer news sound like he has uncovered a vaccine for COVID)

Well this Darmesh bloke's doing his job as people like yourselves are watching and quoting him.
    Sounds like his hero was that jock with the yellow tie on deadline day.

Re the OP, I'm not a fan of Knockaert but I'd rather have him playing for us than against us.
    He's no Lee Tomlin though and I'd like to see us wait for the right man.

That said I don't mind a few smokescreens before hearing "Cardiff City have signed (insert name)"

I heard Tom Davies is available

Just signed for Fulham for £10 mill, why would they ship him straight out on loan because I very much doubt we’ve got money to buy him?

Non starter I think

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Never rated him.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well this Darmesh bloke's doing his job as people like yourselves are watching and quoting him.
    Sounds like his hero was that jock with the yellow tie on deadline day.

Re the OP, I'm not a fan of Knockaert but I'd rather have him playing for us than against us.
    He's no Lee Tomlin though and I'd like to see us wait for the right man.

That said I don't mind a few smokescreens before hearing "Cardiff City have signed (insert name)"

I heard Tom Davies is available
    I don’t watch him actually as those 24 transfer programs are utterly mindless.

That doesn’t stop me from knowing that he is pompous and overblown and paid to talk about transfers like he knows the secret of life itself.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    In recent transfer windows its been more like "ooh look we've almost signed someone but it didn't quite come off, never mind we'll go with what we've got"