+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For those who were concerned...

For those who were concerned...

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...ng-work-covid/

Lot to be said for leading a healthy life (even if you are a massive xenophobe).

Re: For those who were concerned...

To hell with the rest of the world': Neil Warnock attacks government's handling of Brexit - video

Neil Warnock*has used a post-match press conference to attack the government’s handling of Brexit negotiations – insisting a clean exit from the EU will be better for Britain “football-wise”, and “in every aspect”.

The Cardiff City manager, speaking following*his side’s 0-0 draw with Huddersfield, dismissed claims that Brexit will make it harder for Premier League clubs to sign players – then called on Theresa May to deliver on the referendum result.

“I think once the country knows what they’re doing, it will be straightforward [to make signings] … Any transfer window is difficult for me, not just this one.”

He continued: “I don’t know why politicians don’t do what the country wants, if I’m honest. They had a referendum and now we see different politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it … Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place?

“I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world.”

Get in Neil. That's good to hear. Thanks Divine Wright.

Glad Colin is better. I look forward to a Middlesbrough defeat today.

Good news.