+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So who made the assessment that Ojo would be good for us...?

So who made the assessment that Ojo would be good for us...?

What a poor player - attitude, endeavour, skill - all missing.

For all the wingers we've had, there's not one that has consistently been able to provide any quality with crosses.

Makes you want to scream

Re: So who made the assessment that Ojo would be good for us...?

i can only assume he wants to get rid of Murphy, very odd managment once again.

I said last season Harris would have us struggling next season amd be gone before christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post

I said last season Harris would have us struggling next season amd be gone before christmas.
    Get a grip. 3 games in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    What a poor player - attitude, endeavour, skill - all missing.

For all the wingers we've had, there's not one that has consistently been able to provide any quality with crosses.

Makes you want to scream
    He is total garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Get a grip. 3 games in.
    Yes and after 3 games we have already lost 2 home games. We lost 3 all last season.

If that doesn't sound alarm bells nothing will.

Our home form is what we build our promotion pushes on. Our home displays so far have been as bad as have been seen for some time.

I applauded Harris getting us to fifth last season but we have been nothing short of $hit in both home games save for keeping the ball a bit against Wednesday in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Get a grip. 3 games in.
    4 games and lost 3 of them.

its just come as no surprise. Lets be honest other than school boy defending for the goals, Forest dominated.

Massive turnaround needed.

Well he isn't a winger, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post

Unless we're in serious trouble, I don't think that sacking Harris mid-season is an option the board will consider.

Ojo was a real liability today but he was in good company let’s be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Yes and after 3 games we have already lost 2 home games. We lost 3 all last season.

If that doesn't sound alarm bells nothing will.
    It's obviously not a good thing but I do wonder whether many teams will have significantly better home form than away over a full season without fans.

Going behind today, similarly against Wednesday I could see situations where the fans would have offered encouragement, without them the matches so far just seem to fizzle out for us.

Particularly the generic sort of stadiums like ours I can't see there being much advantage at all. Could have been playing at the Madejski really.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Unless we're in serious trouble, I don't think that sacking Harris mid-season is an option the board will consider.
    Agree but if we are struggling near the drop zone we will need a quick fix.

Ojo reminds me so much of Ameobi both in terms of how he plays and his looks. I really can't see him offering us much.

Have a look at where he’s come from- that’s right,Liverpool. Currently the league champions in a very poor standard Premier League. Liverpool- how many players has the man in the shell suit bought just lately ? 3 that I know of. Ask yourself why. I’ll tell you, shall I ? Their record of developing young players who actually make the first team is useless. No more Robbie Fowler’s or Michael Owens on the conveyor belt. The likes of Brewster and Wilson are ok , but not able to make the big time this side of Stanley Park. Their reserve /academy team finished well down the league last season with clubs like Derby and Brighton above them going into the final stages of the season. So don’t be surprised why there’s a player in Leckwith that doesn’t look up to it.

If he does turn out overall as sh*te as his start then we can’t say we weren’t warned. There was plenty of stuff online saying how useless he was at Rangers. If that is the case then the Club’s judgement would be called into question.

However, only 4 games gone. Still plenty of time for him to turn into a world beating, oven ready winger.

Ever the optimist.