+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are players being sold behind Harris's back.

Are players being sold behind Harris's back.

Neil Harris on Paterson: ‘You may know more than me. I've been told today that a deal is close to being agreed. If he is leaving, then we wish Pato all the best. It’s out of my hands, If he is not leaving then I look forward to seeing him on Monday. if Callum is moving on then we certainly need to replace him.’
    “I have no say on those that are leaving.

Re: Are players being sold behind Harris's back.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Neil Harris on Paterson: ‘You may know more than me. I've been told today that a deal is close to being agreed. If he is leaving, then we wish Pato all the best. It’s out of my hands, If he is not leaving then I look forward to seeing him on Monday. if Callum is moving on then we certainly need to replace him.’
    “I have no say on those that are leaving.
    See Pattersons thread

He was out of work, brought in on the cheap, told to tow the line, couldn't believe his luck that anyone would employ him again at this level.
    I don't think he can have any complaints.
    The supporters on the other hand have seen all this before. This is Russell Slade Mk2.

I don't think so. I think it's a case that once the decision has been made, the manager takes a backseat in the "deal making" aspect of it.

Have we still got a transfer committee ?

I think our manager is being cute with his words as he knows this doesn't go down well with the city fans.I just think he doesn't want him.After watching him for 2+ seasons I still don't know his best position.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I think our manager is being cute with his words as he knows this doesn't go down well with the city fans.I just think he doesn't want him.After watching him for 2+ seasons I still don't know his best position.