+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harris' comments post Reading

Re: Harris' comments post Reading

Harris is trying to change the way our team plays. That is why Patterson is going. To do the job properly he has to get shot of several others, Morrison, Vaulks, Hoilett, to name just 3.
    He also has to get suitable replacements. That will take time and money, neither of which he has got.
    I see a mediocre season ahead. Not relegation, as there are some very poor teams in this division, but poor to say the least.
    Bring back Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    It's easy - you buy a good striker, and you get the ball to him, either in the air or on the floor. We just don't do it, it's as simple as that.
    Exactly,we have a midfield who dont pass fast to wingers and wingers who dont cross.The two best crosses were from Keifer.

International

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    It's easy - you buy a good striker, and you get the ball to him, either in the air or on the floor. We just don't do it, it's as simple as that.
    It's so easy managers who can do it are paid millions.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Exactly,we have a midfield who dont pass fast to wingers and wingers who dont cross.The two best crosses were from Keifer.
    Substitute the word “can’t” for “don’t” and you’re somewhere nearer the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Harris is trying to change the way our team plays. That is why Patterson is going. To do the job properly he has to get shot of several others, Morrison, Vaulks, Hoilett, to name just 3.
    He also has to get suitable replacements. That will take time and money, neither of which he has got.
    I see a mediocre season ahead. Not relegation, as there are some very poor teams in this division, but poor to say the least.
    Bring back Warnock.
    Why? Morrison isn't an amazing passer but he isn't horrendous, Vaulks is a decent passer and solid in the tackle (something all teams need regardless of style) and Hoilett is probably one of our better technical players

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why? Morrison isn't an amazing passer but he isn't horrendous, Vaulks is a decent passer and solid in the tackle (something all teams need regardless of style) and Hoilett is probably one of our better technical players
    Yes all 3 are decent top end championship players, Hoilett is not playing particularly well at the moment but is one of our better footballers. We have other issues, I don’t think our 2 new loan signings are top end championship players, the Arsenal lad may improve with more experience but isn’t an upgrade on Sanderson from last season and Ojo doesn’t look like he’s got it in him to make the grade.

Problem is I think Pack Bacuna , Vaulks and Ralls ( who is the best of the 4 of them by some distance) are all much of a muchness and we desperately need another creative midfielder in there to complement our workers

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes all 3 are decent top end championship players, Hoilett is not playing particularly well at the moment but is one of our better footballers. We have other issues, I don’t think our 2 new loan signings are top end championship players, the Arsenal lad may improve with more experience but isn’t an upgrade on Sanderson from last season and Ojo doesn’t look like he’s got it in him to make the grade.

Problem is I think Pack Bacuna , Vaulks and Ralls ( who is the best of the 4 of them by some distance) are all much of a muchness and we desperately need another creative midfielder in there to complement our workers
    Yes, I was being a bit controversial but the team does need refreshing and of any of those players were to go(bar Morrison) and we got better I would not be devastated.