+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City lose at home again and I learn that I知 not regarded as a season ticket holder.

City lose at home again and I learn that I知 not regarded as a season ticket holder.

Re: City lose at home again and I learn that I知 not regarded as a season ticket holder.

I've had better luck with companies if you contact them through social media, they usually don't like the complaint being public and someone will respond fairly quickly.

It shouldn't be necessary but perhaps setting up a twitter account, then deleting it on sorting the problem may work for you to watch a match sometime.

Re: City lose at home again and I learn that I知 not regarded as a season ticket holder.

Did you pay with credit card? If so, get in touch with them and say that you paid for a service that is not being provided.
    THEY should then refund your poyment and take it up with the payee (ie CCFC). Send then copies of all emails/subscription confirmation/streaming rejection etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Did you pay with credit card? If so, get in touch with them and say that you paid for a service that is not being provided.
    THEY should then refund your poyment and take it up with the payee (ie CCFC). Send then copies of all emails/subscription confirmation/streaming rejection etc.
    I've found on a couple of occasions by the way that the banks offer a similar level of protection if a debit card is used, so it might be an idea to talk to the issuing bank about the problem.

I too get similar notifications when trying to log on for a live match but I plough on regardless ignoring the "you do not have" screens and walla the matches just stream.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I have the "pleasure" of an international full season pass that cost GBP140*. I don't think you really missed anything. City have a face best suited to radio. We are so boring to watch I sometimes fall asleep during games.

I have to say that, regardless of what transpires over the rest of the season, I have no idea what the current ownership and management regime are attempting. I can discern no vision, no strategy and the players (academy, development and first team) are starting to look like they have no belief.

Eddie Howe please.

* GBP30 more than last season. The inflation rate was around 2% in the last year - why the unwarranted price hike?

I had paid the international season pass over the past few years, but it's rubbish. When we started doing well, a lot of our games were moved to sky and the club website was blacked out for those games. Games were even blacked out when the club website claimed that the match was being shown by another broadcaster in my region. There was no way I was willing to pay 」140, an increase of 」30, to watch an inferior product this season. Matches without fans are dull.

They are in danger of losing a lot of support if people find alternative things to do. Their customer service has always been 'copy and pasted' email responses right from the start, several years ago. We deserve better than this for all of the years we've given the club. Poor, very poor.

I've sent an e-mail to the club (as opposed to the streaming support people) and we'll see what that brings - it's more than three weeks before we play at home again, surely they'll have sorted themselves out by then?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've sent an e-mail to the club (as opposed to the streaming support people) and we'll see what that brings - it's more than three weeks before we play at home again, surely they'll have sorted themselves out by then?
    I tried calling the ticket office today to get the message that they are not answering the phone and then cut off.
    Yesterday I received the mail re last chance to buy a season ticket which I have already done. Not sure if it went to all or suggests a problem similar to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I had paid the international season pass over the past few years, but it's rubbish. When we started doing well, a lot of our games were moved to sky and the club website was blacked out for those games. Games were even blacked out when the club website claimed that the match was being shown by another broadcaster in my region. There was no way I was willing to pay 」140, an increase of 」30, to watch an inferior product this season. Matches without fans are dull.

They are in danger of losing a lot of support if people find alternative things to do. Their customer service has always been 'copy and pasted' email responses right from the start, several years ago. We deserve better than this for all of the years we've given the club. Poor, very poor.
    I did that last season just to watch the away games and some midweek home games I could make. In the end I had Radio Wales on about a minute ahead of the pictures and watched when I knew something was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I tried calling the ticket office today to get the message that they are not answering the phone and then cut off.
    Yesterday I received the mail re last chance to buy a season ticket which I have already done. Not sure if it went to all or suggests a problem similar to yours.
    I think my problem has been sorted out now with a little help from someone at the cub who e-mailed me yesterday. What seems to have happened is that I was sent to codes to redeem and, after doing that with the first one, wasn't aware of the second one until I found it by accident yesterday - it seems the right one has been actioned now.