+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Even our women's team is useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Even our women's team is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I didn't suggest that the error summed up women's football, old fruit.
    Best re-read what I actually wrote and not imagine that it was a fixation of any description.
    You watched a women's football game for a "couple of minutes", watched so closely you didn't realise which colour Wales were playing in so you first thought it was a Norwegian error and now have brought up that moment in two separate threads, though admittedly the first time was just commenting on the game. This time however was in response to me talking about the quality, and sometimes lack of it, in the women's game.

How would you like me to read it?

Re: Even our women's team is useless

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    You watched a women's football game for a "couple of minutes", watched so closely you didn't realise which colour Wales were playing in so you first thought it was a Norwegian error and now have brought up that moment in two separate threads, though admittedly the first time was just commenting on the game. This time however was in response to me talking about the quality, and sometimes lack of it, in the women's game.

How would you like me to read it?
    I referred to an isolated incident and didn't suggest for one minute that it characterised the women's game in general. The fact that I only watched a couple of minutes of the game also made clear that I was in no position to make any sort of generalisation. I think you are on the wrong horse here....