+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DraftKings

DraftKings

Does anyone on here play? I'm trying to put a team together for this afternoon and just picking 8 players that are expected to start is next to impossible.

Heisenberg

Re: DraftKings

Can we play it in the UK? I seem to remember trying to sign up a few years ago and wasn't able to due to location restrictions because of the prize money/taxes stuff.

I just assumed that if it was gambling, it was OK over there. You can only gamble uncertain states here, I think the only "real" bookie we have is William Hill and you can't bet on the horses on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just assumed that if it was gambling, it was OK over there. You can only gamble uncertain states here, I think the only "real" bookie we have is William Hill and you can't bet on the horses on it.
    Genuine question - how do you bet horses in the states then? Only at the track?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Genuine question - how do you bet horses in the states then? Only at the track?
    It's used to be like that. Either the track or an illegal bookie. There also used to be places called OTBs (off track betting) that were de facto betting shops. Now there are online sites. Just not William Hill for some reason.