+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lynette whites killer

Lynette whites killer

Going to be moved to an open prison after just 17 years of a life sentence. Something not right about this, he should never be released surely? She was stabbed over 50 times in a frenzied attack. I’d be amazed if he hasn’t done some other sinister stuff before.....

Re: Lynette whites killer

If anyone hasn't done so already I'd highly recommend you listen to the 'Shreds - Murder in the dock ' series on BBC Sounds.
    Highlights what a cock up the original police investigation was from the start.
    Even at Ghaffors trial he was given a shorter minimum tariff (12 years I think) than the original sentences passed on the Cardiff 3.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Going to be moved to an open prison after just 17 years of a life sentence. Something not right about this, he should never be released surely? She was stabbed over 50 times in a frenzied attack. I’d be amazed if he hasn’t done some other sinister stuff before.....
    He should be behind bars for life , it was a savage murder

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If anyone hasn't done so already I'd highly recommend you listen to the 'Shreds - Murder in the dock ' series on BBC Sounds.
    Even at Ghaffors trial he was given a shorter minimum tariff (12 years I think) than the original sentences passed on the Cardiff 3.
    cock up is one way of putting in , corruption is another

Those blokes were framed and fitted up

And the police officers who did it are sitting on pensions

Shreds is a superb production that keeps you listening for the many hours it runs. It exposes the absolute travesty of the Cardiff 3 fit-up and the impact it has had on many lives while not forgetting the victim herself. The facts do truly test your faith in the justice system in this country and particularly in South Wales. It seems from the OP that the impacts of this horrific murder are still reverberating.

I was working voluntary in a church which runs a food bank.
    I packed it when they they befriended a guy who got 25 years [let out after 18]for beating a woman senseless with an iron bar..She lost her eyesight .
    They should be locked up for life.

13 minimum....what a joke...not to mention the old bill trying to fit up a load of blokes they wanted off the streets

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    Shreds is a superb production that keeps you listening for the many hours it runs. It exposes the absolute travesty of the Cardiff 3 fit-up and the impact it has had on many lives while not forgetting the victim herself. The facts do truly test your faith in the justice system in this country and particularly in South Wales. It seems from the OP that the impacts of this horrific murder are still reverberating.
    I listened to almost the whole lot on the supporters bus to and from Burnley a couple of years ago. Theres so many strands to the whole story, it keeps you hooked.

The Bridgewater 4, is a similar story of police corruption in the Midlands. The vicious murder of paper boy Carl Bridgewater still hasn’t been solved, although many locals think Bert Spencer, a local guy was the the killer.
    Very interesting case..

A compendium of some historic Cardiff murders here for anyone that is interested in this sort of thing. Some interesting stuff. Each one a tragedy obviously.

https://dicmortimer.com/2018/08/14/cardiff-killings/

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    cock up is one way of putting in , corruption is another

Those blokes were framed and fitted up

And the police officers who did it are sitting on pensions