+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Comey Rule

The Comey Rule

After the shit show of the Presidential Debate last night I just finished watching The Comey Rule. Loved it. Obviously seen through his lens but he has integrity in spades

Re: The Comey Rule

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    After the shit show of the Presidential Debate last night I just finished watching The Comey Rule. Loved it. Obviously seen through his lens but he has integrity in spades
    Thought it was brilliant.

Jeff Daniels - wow.

Also, even though you say it sees things through Comeys lens, Daniels did a great job of communicating the complexities of Comey, including his integrity, ego and frustration all in one. Just a brilliant performance.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post

Jeff Daniels - wow.

Also, even though you say it sees things through Comeys lens, Daniels did a great job of communicating the complexities of Comey, including his integrity, ego and frustration all in one. Just a brilliant performance.
    Agree with that totally. Gleeson gives an excellent portrayal of Trump too - captures his mannerisms and idiosyncrasies well

Haven't seen it yet but I've enjoyed Daniels' previous work.

Comey is a liar and tried to instigate a coup but jeff daniels is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Nothing as queer as folk

Nothing as queer as folk
    Is that 'queer' with a Q?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is that 'queer' with a Q?
    Q's matter

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Q's matter
    As long as their anon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    As long as their anon.
    Hell of a film

Just watching episode 2

Presuming it is all true,the decision he had to make about re-opening the Clinton e-mail affair was the very definition of being between a rock and a hard place.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Either him or McCabe, or both of them! I heard one of the Mueller prosecutors have flipped, what a can of worms, hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Just watching episode 2

Presuming it is all true,the decision he had to make about re-opening the Clinton e-mail affair was the very definition of being between a rock and a hard place.
    Tough gig... I want to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet but in my opinion your legacy is people (at least that’s what I want mine to be)... Comey’s legacy feels like it’s set

Tough gig... I want to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet but in my opinion your legacy is people (at least that’s what I want mine to be)... Comey’s legacy feels like it’s set
    Sorry,did you make a mistake in your last sentence?
    I don't know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Just watching episode 2

Presuming it is all true, the decision he had to make about re-opening the Clinton e-mail affair was the very definition of being between a rock and a hard place.
    You've seen the fiction, so why not check out the reality just for balance..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3EeC6VbYwa3J/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You've seen the fiction, so why not check out the reality just for balance..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3EeC6VbYwa3J/
    Whatever side your on well worth a watch .

Whatever side your on well worth a watch .
    It's suitable for those who are sitting on the fence too

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post

Jeff Daniels - wow.

Jeff Daniels just gets better and better. That was a brilliant piece of TV drama - and raised almost as many questions as it answered.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Jeff Daniels just gets better and better. That was a brilliant piece of TV drama - and raised almost as many questions as it answered.
    Where to watch it? Is it on Netflix or Sky?

Where to watch it? Is it on Netflix or Sky?
    Think its Sky Atlantic I can't afford that luxury sadly.

Anyone who is a Daniels fan Looming Tower is an astonishing drama.

Think its Sky Atlantic I can't afford that luxury sadly.

Anyone who is a Daniels fan Looming Tower is an astonishing drama.
    Yeah, I just checked and it's on there. If I'm not mistaken, The Comey Rule is based on Comey's memoirs, whereas The Plot Against the President is based on official government documents, so it will be interesting to see where the story diverges.

Yeah, I just checked and it's on there. If I'm not mistaken, The Comey Rule is based on Comey's memoirs, whereas The Plot Against the President is based on official government documents, so it will be interesting to see where the story diverges.
    You think that official government documents are reliable in the United States?

If any crimes have been committed, an easy way to find out is to question those responsible for creating these documents under oath.

The "official government document" is a memo written by Devin Nunes. Written specifically as a tool to discredit the investigation of the connection between Donald Trump and Russian interference. It's basically a bullshit conspiracy theory that tries to link Hillary Clinton to the Russia investigation. Another "official government document" in the form of a rebuttal was released shortly after and basically tore it to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The "official government document" is a memo written by Devin Nunes. Written specifically as a tool to discredit the investigation of the connection between Donald Trump and Russian interference. It's basically a bullshit conspiracy theory that tries to link Hillary Clinton to the Russia investigation. Another "official government document" in the form of a rebuttal was released shortly after and basically tore it to shreds.
    You seriously believe that? I think I know where you get your news from!