+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anybody else ...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anybody else ...?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    ill be honest i was surprised at the amount of season ticket sales, great way to support the club during this if you can afford it but watching games through city player isnt for me.

I just wish we had gone for a change of direction after Warnock instead of the poor imitation we have, makes the terrible football harder to stomach when they promised us a new type of football.
    I was hoping for a change of style too after our relegation,Brighton we’re lucky to survive above us that season but they have capitalised on that escape , recruited well on and off the field , changed their style of play and now not only play good football look less likely to finish that close to relegation this season.

However, to be fair to Neil Harris, despite my initial reservations he did well last season so I was hopeful with a transfer window that we would carry on where we left off and push on again this season but we seem to have slipped back to the kind of form we showed under Warnock at start of last season .

I can only hope Harris can get some creativity into the team and also sort out the defence who seem to be conceding soft goals !
    I don’t think we can afford to change manager again with finances struggling due to Covid-19 !

Re: Anybody else ...?

I'm less interested because I find it less interesting. Got my season ticket, don't think it'll take much to get right back into it, hope not.