+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprised this hasnt been mentioned on here

Re: Surprised this hasnt been mentioned on here

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Plus the one taking the photo, makes 10 (in Abbott’s world)
    http://www.diverse.cam.ac.uk/stories/abbott/

Having read the above and thought about my own achievements in life I'm less inclined to mock a simple maths error in an interview several years ago now. Perhaps you've achieved more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I know you're trying to be funny, but that could make sense. If Corbyn and his wife are in both groups, with 3 others in each then there are 5 in each group and 8 people in total. Problem solved.
    he needs one of those clicker counter gadgets that doorman use , even better an old turnstile, to avoid future entry counts , and check out his friends motives and sharing of photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasthere View Post
    Diane Abbott said it wasn’t a group of 8........it was two groups of 5
    Funny how Diane Abbott is always the butt of mathematical jokes, yet government ministers have done exactly the same as she did, yet they escape....

He was eating vegan food. No need for the knife anyway. I mean how hard is it to cut through a cucumber? I could do that with my fork. No. He should have released that knife from its servitude. He should have implement a sensible plan to retrain it, at a modest expense to the taxpayer, that future Tory governments will pass off as their own when the next national steel surplus renders many knives redundant.

First Team

L

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    L

That’s one L of a post !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    http://www.diverse.cam.ac.uk/stories/abbott/

Having read the above and thought about my own achievements in life I'm less inclined to mock a simple maths error in an interview several years ago now. Perhaps you've achieved more.
    I’ve read up on her previously, it’s amazing how people mock her when, academically, she’s made tremendous achievements against the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’ve read up on her previously, it’s amazing how people mock her when, academically, she’s made tremendous achievements against the odds.
    She's a soft target for some reason. No idea what it could be.