He's been taking tips from Boris!!
    Boris is the pits

At least trump sticks his back down with cossack extra hold

Re: Trump has coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    You can already order a Trump defeats Covid commemorative coin

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/p...eats-covid.htm

Whole thing is a farce
    My eyes....my eyes.....he’s already beaten it in day 4 has he? When most know it’s days 8 to 11 it hits hard?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    My eyes....my eyes.....he’s already beaten it in day 4 has he? When most know it’s days 8 to 11 it hits hard?
    Imagine if he dies next week after all this showboating.

In the first debate with Biden Trump's family waved away the person reminding the audience to wear a mask which itself followed weeks and weeks (months and months?) of Donald telling reporters and supporters to take off their masks.

Trump gets covid and suddenly pictures of him and his family wearing masks. Will any of his supporters ask about this?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I hope hope hicks is ok

I am personally sending her my best wishes
    She is a naughty one

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Imagine if he dies next week after all this showboating.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    Still pumped full of steroids and talking shite?

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status...56208363552769

This man is going to be dead in the next few weeks, I am absolutely sure of it.

Be better for the USA if he does pop his mortal coil. His lack of empathy and narcissism is only going to contribute to more deaths.

I’m not exactly impartial with this mind as I got him as a deadpool choice.

I was prepared to believe that Trump did have Covid and still think he has it, but the timelines indicated by the "official" view from the President's camp look very suspicious. This article;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54413879

asks relevant questions, with the reluctance of the Trump camp to say when he last tested negative making me believe that it's entirely possible that there was a positive test before Thursday night/Friday morning and the feeling first of all was that things could stay as normal for the President unless his symptoms got worse - especially given the personality of the individual involved.

A big difference between Trump and "ordinary mortals" is that he will have been tested for the virus on a very regular basis and so it seems virtually impossible that the test which led to the announcement that he had Covid just four days ago would have been his first one that week.

People who know better than me will be able to answer the question do patients normally have to be given oxygen within two or three days of learning that they had the virus, but my feeling is that they don't unless they have had the virus for a while before having it confirmed..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was prepared to believe that Trump did have Covid and still think he has it, but the timelines indicated by the "official" view from the President's camp look very suspicious. This article;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54413879

asks relevant questions, with the reluctance of the Trump camp to say when he last tested negative making me believe that it's entirely possible that there was a positive test before Thursday night/Friday morning and the feeling first of all was that things could stay as normal for the President unless his symptoms got worse - especially given the personality of the individual involved.

A big difference between Trump and "ordinary mortals" is that he will have been tested for the virus on a very regular basis and so it seems virtually impossible that the test which led to the announcement that he had Covid just four days ago would have been his first one that week.

People who know better than me will be able to answer the question do patients normally have to be given oxygen within two or three days of learning that they had the virus, but my feeling is that they don't unless they have had the virus for a while before having it confirmed..

There is absolutely no question that Trump had covid earlier than the announced positive test. If he is being tested every day, then he will have had a previous positive test. If he's not tested every day, and they are simply testing everyone who is in contact with him (as testing is unpleasant) then they have lied.

It is not possible that he could first be positive on Thursday evening and then be transferred to a hospital 24 hours later - when he is already living in a building that contains first class medical facilities!

People don't become so ill that quickly with covid. That's why it's so infectious, because people are fine for a while after catching it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There is absolutely no question that Trump had covid earlier than the announced positive test. If he is being tested every day, then he will have had a previous positive test. If he's not tested every day, and they are simply testing everyone who is in contact with him (as testing is unpleasant) then they have lied.

It is not possible that he could first be positive on Thursday evening and then be transferred to a hospital 24 hours later - when he is already living in a building that contains first class medical facilities!

People don't become so ill that quickly with covid. That's why it's so infectious, because people are fine for a while after catching it.
    What are we suggesting here, that the fluorescent apricot coloured, narcissistic fuuckwit didn’t adhere to any protocols or guidelines to pursue his own agenda and needs and thoughtlessly put others in danger because he’s a self centred colossal cuunt?

Whilst others will celebrate and suggest it’s a clever election strategy and he’s bucking the system. *strokes chin*

There was a doctor on BBc this morning who said just watching the way he is standing, he is struggling to breathe. I hope she is right and I hope it gets more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    What are we suggesting here, that the fluorescent apricot coloured, narcissistic fuuckwit didn’t adhere to any protocols or guidelines to pursue his own agenda and needs and thoughtlessly put others in danger because he’s a self centred colossal cuunt?

Whilst others will celebrate and suggest it’s a clever election strategy and he’s bucking the system. *strokes chin*
    Whilst maybe not using quite the same language as the above, I have to agree with these basic sentiments. I'm not sure all this fighting talk from Trump about beating the virus will go down well with the 200,000 families who have lost loved ones due to COVID. People who did not have access to the same healthcare provision as the president.

He's definitely not 100% better but I don't think he'd be making the big pronouncements about beating it that he's been making if they weren't pretty sure he was on the mend.

Saying that he is an absolute headcase so you can't take anything for granted

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He's definitely not 100% better but I don't think he'd be making the big pronouncements about beating it that he's been making if they weren't pretty sure he was on the mend.

Saying that he is an absolute headcase so you can't take anything for granted
    That's exactly what he'd be doing

A few days ago he was on a cocktail of experimental drugs. A fat 74 year old doesn't beat it that quick. But his persona relies on him being a superman. That's why he always uses the word 'strong' and talks about his good genes.

He won't allow anything that makes him look weak, even though all but his biggest enemies would sympathise with him saying 'look, I'm feeling pretty bad from this'. Instead he says he feels the best he has in 20 years. It's totally implausible.

White House Gift Shop selling 'Trump Defeats COVID' commemorative coin. I bloody kid you not. The world is going to hell in a handbasket

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    White House Gift Shop selling 'Trump Defeats COVID' commemorative coin. I bloody kid you not. The world is going to hell in a handbasket
    that could be a colletor's edition if he suddenly takes a turn for the worse

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's exactly what he'd be doing

A few days ago he was on a cocktail of experimental drugs. A fat 74 year old doesn't beat it that quick. But his persona relies on him being a superman. That's why he always uses the word 'strong' and talks about his good genes.

He won't allow anything that makes him look weak, even though all but his biggest enemies would sympathise with him saying 'look, I'm feeling pretty bad from this'. Instead he says he feels the best he has in 20 years. It's totally implausible.
    His whole narrative is now "I put myself in danger because that's what leaders do, I suffered for it but I beat it and I will lead you out of the darkness"

I honestly struggle to think of a bigger bellend

FAKE NEWS

Trump was able to access healthcare unattainable for many in America and most around the world, not to mention him wanting to make it more difficult for many in America to access healthcare, and is now pushing others to take greater risks in order to help him win an election.

What do you call that? It's not a leader.