+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump has coronavirus

Re: Trump has coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    H

I know a doctor who works at the hospital that Johnson was at, he didn’t really get to the ‘intensive care’ stage but due to security issues had to be moved from a normal ward and an intensive care room was the only type suitable for the situation. Johnson was quite likely to have been as phoney as the Trump situation is as some are suggesting. It wouldn’t be in the realms of fantasy for it to be a staged affair for the sympathy ‘look at me, I’m suffering as well’ vote, then he emerges next week having beaten the virus because it isn’t a big deal after all like he’s alluded to all along. Wouldn’t it be ironic for the Trump haters and conspiracy theorists if he did die of it and proved them wrong, that’d learn ‘em
    He’s got form (Trump) for shamming medical issues. I’ve read something, somewhere about bone spurs. I wonder what the objective was for saying he had them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He’s got form (Trump) for shamming medical issues. I’ve read something, somewhere about bone spurs. I wonder what the objective was for saying he had them?
    Jordi, if his illness did turn out to be a scam/sham would we be shocked, surprised, aghast? I don’t think that there’s much that would make us hold our heads in our hands over Trump’s actions any more, perhaps we’d be be on our more on our guard and suspicious if he started to be coherent, sensible and understanding, it’d be “What’s he up to now?”.

As long as they get rid of his hair and that stupid pouty lips expression he's got then they should go for it.

If bleach injected into his body sorts those things out that will be a result in my book

If the side effects are toxic poisoning , loss of the ability to speak and lielong digestive and abdominal pain , its worth it

We must put our faith in God and the medical team

God bless America

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Jordi, if his illness did turn out to be a scam/sham would we be shocked, surprised, aghast? I don’t think that there’s much that would make us hold our heads in our hands over Trump’s actions any more, perhaps we’d be be on our more on our guard and suspicious if he started to be coherent, sensible and understanding, it’d be “What’s he up to now?”.
    he's a very dangerous man to be in charge of a superpower

Putin is bad , the Korean bloke is mad and trump is a narcissistic borderline psychopath

Thats my view although I know nothing about such terms , but they sound right

My thoughts are with the medical team treating him and hope they don't catch it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    he's a very dangerous man to be in charge of a superpower

Putin is bad , the Korean bloke is mad and trump is a narcissistic borderline psychopath

Thats my view although I know nothing about such terms , but they sound right

My thoughts are with the medical team treating him and hope they don't catch it
    You can chuck in those Brazilian and Turkish twats too, oh and come to think of it that psychopath in the Philippines as well.

Good luck to the guy, clearly an incredibly divisive person but I wouldn't wish or celebrate a serious illness on the man.

Like with Johnson I'm sure they are very precautionary. He will have as good as treatment as anyone could hope for.

Regards it being staged, the amount of stuff that gets leaked from the white house I'd be surprised they would bother with something like this.

Anyway, as Trump pointed out last week, the virus “affects virtually nobody”, and has currently only affected 200,000 American nobodies to death. Arguably the real victims here are the president’s MAGA disciples, who are devoted to him but also don’t believe the virus even exists. Trump being officially diagnosed with it is category 5 cognitive dissonance – a logical contradiction so intense it could crash their circuitry, causing them to immediately lay down their assault rifles and open a chain of abortion clinics.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sis-maga-virus

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Anyway, as Trump pointed out last week, the virus “affects virtually nobody”, and has currently only affected 200,000 American nobodies to death. Arguably the real victims here are the president’s MAGA disciples, who are devoted to him but also don’t believe the virus even exists. Trump being officially diagnosed with it is category 5 cognitive dissonance – a logical contradiction so intense it could crash their circuitry, causing them to immediately lay down their assault rifles and open a chain of abortion clinics.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sis-maga-virus

I do like reading her stuff.

Actually, this board's "4D chess grandmasters" have been unusually quiet on the subject of the President's illness so far haven't they - I daresay Independent Thinkers central haven't come up with an effective policy for their members yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You can chuck in those Brazilian and Turkish twats too, oh and come to think of it that psychopath in the Philippines as well.
    And the guys in Hungary and Israel for that matter

The laughable thing is ive heard commentators say Trump may now start taking Covid seriously. PMSL hes going to be even worse when hes over this.

Trump at death's door according to anonymous sources.

hes been tweeting away the last few hours so i doubt he's on deaths door

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    hes been tweeting away the last few hours so i doubt he's on deaths door
    Who am I to argue with CNN & ABC News, maybe somebody else is doing the tweeting

If Trump recovers from this you can be sure that we'll hear more of the "it's only like a bout of flu" rhetoric from him. He probably won't acknowledge that he was given special treatment that the ordinary Joe would not have received, like the monoclonal antibody injection which is supposedly only available to people already enrolled on specific clinical trial programmes!

it says the real donald trump on the twitter feed

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    it says the real donald trump on the twitter feed
    I reckon it's his Chief of Staff doing the tweeting, he hasn't left the hospital since Trump was admitted

The statement earlier said that he's doing really well.
    First time in almost 4 years I thought.

Total bollox.he doesn't have it

Can you imagine being Donald Trump's Chief of Staff being caught on camera offering to be an anonymous source that Trump is at death's door when his physician is saying the opposite.

The only thing I could think as more foolish would be taking the mick about that Trump was at death's door because it was spoon fed to mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If it ever transpires that Trump hasn't got it and he's lied about it, he should be kicked out of office and stripped of his presidential nomination.
    Why is this lie any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Why is this lie any worse?
    Exactly. Just another day in TrumpWorld.

Proof of life?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Proof of life?
    Boris did a similar video then was admitted to an ICU 2 days later. Trump has a long way to go with this yet

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can you imagine being Donald Trump's Chief of Staff being caught on camera offering to be an anonymous source that Trump is at death's door when his physician is saying the opposite.

The only thing I could think as more foolish would be taking the mick about that Trump was at death's door because it was spoon fed to mainstream media.
    More foolish to blame mainstream news for trump's own Twitter account.