+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Totally agree.
    It says a lot about our expectations when a large portion of our fan base seem to be pleased with a 0-0 away at Blackburn.

It wasn’t that long ago that we’d go into every game and I’d expect us to have a decent chance of winning.

As I expected, the Harris era feels like is turning into Slade II, a period of complete indifference and some the dullest football that I can remember.

Hopefully not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It says a lot about our expectations when a large portion of our fan base seem to be pleased with a 0-0 away at Blackburn.

It wasn’t that long ago that we’d go into every game and I’d expect us to have a decent chance of winning.

As I expected, the Harris era feels like is turning into Slade II, a period of complete indifference and some the dullest football that I can remember.

Hopefully not though.
    The same Blackburn who had scored 9 in their previous two games?

We had an early injury and a red card, showed character and battled to a draw away in poor conditions against a side who'd just battered Derby 4-0. That's a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Just watched the Sky highlights. What on earth was Tomlin thinking there! A quite bizarre challenge and an obvious red card. Have to agree it did look as though he wanted to be sent off.

BTW - what happened to the CCFC radio commentary today, I couldn't receive it. Was it just me?

Yep he fancies a nice long break with international due and his ban , bad boy petulant Tomlin back me thinks