+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you own a diary ?

Re: Do you own a diary ?

Just the one. ‘Diary of a madman’

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    hope your right ,the last lot were not very good, I don't think he is that left wing though , in my humble opinion he is playing that tune to keep some of the radicals/ supporters happy , it is well in his gift to win seats back, but full power is a challenge without SNP support however that deal has tge threat of Indy 2 wrapped into that ??

I do think Labour missed a wonderful chance to elect a different option of a real working class Northern based leader ,not one from London's elite , and very importantly its first woman leader in Lisa Nandy
    I was very tempted to vote for Nandy as I really felt Labour should have a female leader but I took the safe option.
    Hopefully, if Labour have the majority in Wales next year and Drakeford stands down mid term, as promised, the excellent Eluned Morgan may have the chance to be the first female leader in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I soy what you did there
    Nice one.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I was very tempted to vote for Nandy as I really felt Labour should have a female leader but I took the safe option.
    Hopefully, if Labour have the majority in Wales next year and Drakeford stands down mid term, as promised, the excellent Eluned Morgan may have the chance to be the first female leader in Wales.
    Yes , Ely girl , and a Baroness.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes , Ely girl , and a Baroness.
    her father the rev Bob Morgan was a key figure in promoting the positive side of ely and also did his best to make sure the riots on the estate did not escalate within the estate and was a key person who talked to those involved , the local community and the police , many of whom were drafted in from the west country , gwent , west Midlands etc and didn't know the local people like he did