+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harris OUT!

Harris OUT!

Absolute dross, yet again!

Five competitive games this season, and we’ve failed to score in three of them, including against the might of Northampton Town.

Even the one win was two set pieces, and we were heavily outplayed by the worst team in the division, at Forest.

People said he’s evolving our playing style.

It’s awful, unwatchable, zero entertainment.

Makes a Warnock side, look like Brazil.

Incredible how far backwards we’re going under him.

The squad is far poorer, and to top it off we’re getting linked with Adomah a 32 year old, seasons past his best, who’s been released by the worst side in the division.

Get shot of the Laaandaan Barra Boy, he’ll never achieve a thing here.

I called him a Poundland Warnock, but now he’s becoming a poor man’s Russell Slade.

I wish I could get my season ticket money back.

Harris OUT!

Re: Harris OUT!

If it makes you feel better I also wish you could get your season ticket money back

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If it makes you feel better I also wish you could get your season ticket money back
    Thanks, I appreciate your support!

You are boring

Not one to usually voice for a manger to go but...yes this is dross....no energy..no pace....nothing.
    We here about blooding younger players..where are they???? Out on loan or not in the squad.....if they are deemed good enough they are playing....even at Premiership levels.

Not good enough...yes they will make mistakes but their enthusiasm and talent will see them sink or swim...has to be better tahn the samke old deadwood.i,..

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Not one to usually voice for a manger to go but...yes this is dross....no energy..no pace....nothing.
    The blokes absolutely clueless, Millwall improved immeasurably as soon as he left.

He shouldn’t be anywhere near a team with aspirations of getting to the Premier League.

He nearly got lucky last season, as Warnock left a squad easily good enough for the Playoffs.

When we got there, all the teams were bang average.

Fulham were there for the taking without Mitrovic, yet this clown picked Pack both games, and that was us done for.

He’ll ‘always be interested in Adomah as he’s a good lad.’

Sums him up.

Harris OUT!

His next job will be in League One, the one after that selling fruit and veg on a barrow in South London!

Our team played well enough today for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Our team played well enough today for the most part.
    You seem easily pleased.

Wanna buy a season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    You seem easily pleased.

Wanna buy a season ticket?
    Out of interest given the vitriol since his appointment. Why did you buy a season ticket?

I didn't think he was a very good manager before he arrived and my opinion hasn't changed.

Absolute dross, yet again!

Five competitive games this season, and we’ve failed to score in three of them, including against the might of Northampton Town.

Even the one win was two set pieces, and we were heavily outplayed by the worst team in the division, at Forest.

People said he’s evolving our playing style.

It’s awful, unwatchable, zero entertainment.

Makes a Warnock side, look like Brazil.

Incredible how far backwards we’re going under him.

The squad is far poorer, and to top it off we’re getting linked with Adomah a 32 year old, seasons past his best, who’s been released by the worst side in the division.

Get shot of the Laaandaan Barra Boy, he’ll never achieve a thing here.

I called him a Poundland Warnock, but now he’s becoming a poor man’s Russell Slade.

I wish I could get my season ticket money back.

Harris OUT!
    Dickhead bore off

The blokes absolutely clueless, Millwall improved immeasurably as soon as he left.

He shouldn’t be anywhere near a team with aspirations of getting to the Premier League.

He nearly got lucky last season, as Warnock left a squad easily good enough for the Playoffs.

When we got there, all the teams were bang average.

Fulham were there for the taking without Mitrovic, yet this clown picked Pack both games, and that was us done for.

He’ll ‘always be interested in Adomah as he’s a good lad.’

Sums him up.

Harris OUT!

His next job will be in League One, the one after that selling fruit and veg on a barrow in South London!
    Where were we in the league when Warnockosaurus left?

we are an awful club

I thought today was a greatly improved performance. We just need a bit more quality in midfield.

Some sad sulky individuals on this thread fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Some sad sulky individuals on this thread fair play.
    Large proportion of our fanbase aren't happy unless they're moaning. Expect us to get three points every game and play football like Liverpool.

Have a day off mate, did Neil Harris shag your missus or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Have a day off mate, did Neil Harris shag your missus or something.
    He's no Kevin McNaughton

What’s the matter babes? Not getting enough attention on your Ronnie Bird account?

Was well happy with a point and a clean sheet today especially after going down to 10 men. The two loan players I though played well, Cunningham had a dodgy start but come good. I can only see us improving over the next couple of months. Keep the Faith ⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What’s the matter babes? Not getting enough attention on your Ronnie Bird account?

I think Harris's hands have been tied somewhat. We're doing the exact same cost cutting exercise that Slade was brought in to do in preparation for the loss of parachute payments. Harris is trying to get us to play some football at least and that work is going to take some time. I don't think it's the way forward with this group of players, who, every time they play a longer, more direct game look more effective.

He got an average side into the playoffs last season from a position where few thought it was possible. True, Warnock reckoned that's where we would finish, but we certainly wouldn't have done so under him last season, while some of his transfers have tied our hands behind our back.

Having said that, there's something to be said about a manager who doesn't play to a team's strengths. If we want a better passing game we need players to do that job. Nothing will convince me that our midfield is remotely capable of being an effective, creative passing unit, especially without Tomlin. What's the answer? Go back to hoofball? Do we want some success even if we get fed up of the football or do we want to see some transition towards a more possession based game, even if we get fed up of the football?

If it was up to me I'd scrap the Warnockball project now, have a season of adjustment where we learn how to keep the ball. I don't mean tippy tappy, passing for the sake of passing, but time for our midfield to play football. It's been so long since that happened, to make that adjustment isn't going to happen overnight.

I'm not convinced about Harris but I'm more concerned about the lack of direction from above. If Harris can get all aspects of the club singing from the same hymn sheet then he'll have done well. There's no use having an under 23s side that can play football then try them out in a long ball side. The club needs a structure where all age groups are doing the same thing so they can make easier transitions. As an example, could you imagine having a top striker at under 23 level who is used to a side that plays a passing game, ball to feet, then gets picked for the first team and spends an hour trying to win flick ons? A co-ordinated effort I think it's called.