+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: Man U 1 - 6 Spurs

Re: Man U v Spurs

A club like Man U should be employing a manager who’s the best in the business, someone with a serious track record. Ole looks completely lost and it doesn’t look like the team are playing for him, not one of them performed today.

I said during a recent discussion with Rjk than Man Utd were a 3-year rebuilding job, preferably with a new manager. I still stand by that assessment! Get rid of Pogba now and give that role to van de Beek, but don't give the money to Ole. The club need to formulate a long term strategy, and identify who the next manager is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Worth a sneaky tenner?
    I wouldn't go that far

11/2 If you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    A club like Man U should be employing a manager who’s the best in the business, someone with a serious track record. Ole looks completely lost and it doesn’t look like the team are playing for him, not one of them performed today.
    Nagelsmann is the man, he's an expert at rebuilding teams and coaching youngsters, and he's done it all with peanuts. There may be competition from Real Madrid though.

How is Ralls a red card and Luke Shaw's a yellow?!
    https://www.benchwarmers.ie/bench/wa...-moura/194908/

Thoughts are with Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I wouldn't go that far

11/2 If you're brave enough.
    Wouldn’t get 11/2 now 😂

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agree that Lamella should have been red carded, but Spurs were much the better team before that - if Spurs go out in a ruthless frame of mind in the second half, they could get eight.
    Why wasn't it a penalty, had a quick look at the rules and there is nothing specific about the ball being out of play. Not aimed at you specifically, anybody can answer?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wouldn’t get 11/2 now 😂
    Indeed , I did offer an opportunity lol 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nagelsmann is the man, he's an expert at rebuilding teams and coaching youngsters, and he's done it all with peanuts. There may be competition from Real Madrid though.
    lets be fair Van Gaal and Jose are considered upper quartile , the fella at Everton is the one they should have gone for after Fergie went .

Me thinks the problems is deeper though particularly the absence and influence of Martyn Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The smart money is on Villa tonight lol
    If only I was a betting man

Just kidding, mugs game.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Why wasn't it a penalty, had a quick look at the rules and there is nothing specific about the ball being out of play. Not aimed at you specifically, anybody can answer?
    Anyone remember West Brom’s ‘keeper, Foster?, hitting Chopra when the ball was on the halfway line, yet the ref spotted it and gave a pen. Foul play is foul play wherever the ball is in play in my opinion although was the ball dead when the Martial incident took place today?

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Poch will be in the incoming taxi.
    Or Giggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Or Giggs?
    Giggs was in the stand

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Or Giggs?
    They're finding out how badly the hiring an ex-player is going for them... so yeah, why not hire Giggs.

International

Re: FT: Man U 1 - 6 Spurs

I just love the look on OGS's face when it all turns to rat shit. He looks like he is going to cry. One can see him thinking "No! It's not the way it's supposed to happen. I didn't plan it like this"
    But he seems incapable of making any changes that actually make it better. He looks lost. No plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I just love the look on OGS's face when it all turns to rat shit. He looks like he is going to dry. you can see him thinking "No! It's not the way it's supposed to happen. I didn't plan it like this"
    But he seems incapable of making any changes that actually make it better. He looks lost. No plan B.
    I won't have that about our Norwegian hero. He did have a plan B with us once. He brought Whitts off before half time in one game as a tactical substitution.

Go Ole!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I won't have that about our Norwegian hero. He did have a plan B with us once. He brought Whitts off before half time in one game as a tactical substitution.

Go Ole!
    That went well too!

That went well too!
    Pmsl

I just love the look on OGS's face when it all turns to rat shit. He looks like he is going to cry. One can see him thinking "No! It's not the way it's supposed to happen. I didn't plan it like this"
    He was lost before he began. He had an easy job when he came in, all he had to do was tell his £600M+ squad that had been shackled by Mourinho to go out and play football. A squad so deep, even Pogba, Rashford and Martial getting injured didn't matter much. But now things are getting stale, the players need discipline and direction and there is none. And he paid £80M for Harry Maguire! Ha ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He was lost before he began. He had an easy job when he came in, all he had to do was tell his £600M+ squad that had been shackled by Mourinho to go out and play football. A squad so deep, even Pogba, Rashford and Martial getting injured didn't matter much. But now things are getting stale, the players need discipline and direction and there is none. And he paid £80M for Harry Maguire! Ha ha ha ha!
    He's so far out of his depth is embarrassing, the reasons you've mentioned being the core set. That being said I do feel a bit sorry for him, he'd have been a mad man to turn down both premier league jobs he's taken at those specific points in his career... I also met the bloke when he was down here and he couldn't have been nicer. Shame. Mourinho is right though, nice people don't win anything.

He is Father Dougal, sheep jumping over fences in thought clouds above his head.

Harry Maguire must be the most overpriced player of all time. I genuinely prefer Sean Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Harry Maguire must be the most overpriced player of all time. I genuinely prefer Sean Morrison.
    I dunno. I like him.

https://twitter.com/0ContextDefence/...827059213?s=19