+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: Villa 7 - 2 Liverpool

Re: FT: Villa 7 - 2 Liverpool

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool Football Club have breached new COVID-19 restrictions by letting 7 in

one of the most remarkable results in premier League history

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Didn't Roy Keene cast doubt on Liverpools defence recently, much to the annoyance of klopp???
    https://youtu.be/mhCtX2tf4PA

Just popped up in my browser. Hadn't seen it before but the first 90 seconds are funny, bearing in mind the events of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    wondered when the memes would start

I'm sure this is just a blip for Liverpool, whereas Man Utd's problems are structural.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm sure this is just a blip for Liverpool, whereas Man Utd's problems are structural.
    Don't spoil the fun

Right from the opening seconds, Liverpool were wide open down their right and struggling defensively. I don't like saying it, but credit to Villa who are benefitting from appointing one of the better, young English managers in my opinion. That said, they weren't so good as to earn that result purely from their own efforts, they received considerable help along the way from the most passive display I've seen from Liverpool under Klopp's management.

Maybe it was a one off, but I think I'm right in saying that Dortmund were bottom of the league going into the winter break during Klopp's last season with them and so there remains the possibility that we were seeing the beginning of a period where the Klopp magic starts to fade a bit - I think there's evidence to suggest that something similar may be happening at Man City as well.

For those who watched the game it should have been 10 (TEN).

Hate Villa but funny to see the weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Villa seeing a bit more of the ball now...
    Attachment 4087
    If ever there was a caption highlighting the fact that possession is not that important, there it is.

Its all about how you set up to challenge the particular opposition and Villa did it brilliantly yesterday.
    Liverpool's form since lockdown has not been great and it could well continue unless Klopp listens to Roy Keene

Grealish, I'm afraid, looks very comfortable in the Premier league and Ollie Watkins it seems could go on to be one of the greats.
    Nice lad too.