+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump does lap of honour.

Re: Trump does lap of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's enough to drive some people to drink!
    Or grabbing for their waanking sock!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Or grabbing for their waanking sock!
    No I did that thinking about Hope Hicks

How can a country full of so much talent produce Presidential candidates who are so so stupid? Trump has trumped them all.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Why does the president of the United States say America is the greatest country in the world ?

Its complete bollocks

Built on slavery and genocide of the native American people

Huge Christian influence on everything

Terrible inequalities in health care

Foreign policy disasters left right and centre
    Totally agree with you on all that but it's a pretty amazing country in a lot of ways. Incredible beaches, mountains, lakes, forests/some fantastic cities/produces a lot of brilliant cultural contributions in terms of films, music etc. Nice variance of weather and in my experience I find Americans as a general rule to be a lot more friendly and open than here as well.

Trouble is for the US is that a lot of people just think of it as a basket case right now, probably not too dissimilar to how a lot of the world sees the UK

[QUOTE=delmbox;5123692]Totally agree with you on all that but it's a pretty amazing country in a lot of ways. Incredible beaches, mountains, lakes, forests/some fantastic cities/produces a lot of brilliant cultural contributions in terms of films, music etc. Nice variance of weather and in my experience I find Americans as a general rule to be a lot more friendly and open than here as well.

Trouble is for the US is that a lot of people just think of it as a basket case right now, probably not too dissimilar to how a lot of the world sees

It has got great cities , and some very bad ones and culture and scenery etc

But its the worlds policeman and its track record is well dodgy