+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack Wilshere

Jack Wilshere

Has terminated his contract at West Ham, because he cannot get a game. For West Ham.

It was not all that long ago that he was the Next Best Thing at Arsenal, and generally regarded as having better prospects than Rambo.

I am not saying he is a bad player because clearly that's not the case - he is I am sure capable of still being a very good footballer. But the contrast to Rambo's position today is stark.

Re: Jack Wilshere

Always injured so never fulfilled his potential.
    Still only 28, presumably some lower half preier league team will pick him up.
    Would probably be expecting big wages

Big time Charlie 😜

Perhaps the next area of a club to invest in is fitness and health? Imagine an attacking midfield of Wilshire, Masour Dembele, Hazard and being able to pick them up relatively cheaply because no one else is willing to risk of paying their wages.

Been linked all day with Southampton, hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Big time Charlie 😜
    Isn’t his name Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Has terminated his contract at West Ham, because he cannot get a game. For West Ham.

It was not all that long ago that he was the Next Best Thing at Arsenal, and generally regarded as having better prospects than Rambo.

I am not saying he is a bad player because clearly that's not the case - he is I am sure capable of still being a very good footballer. But the contrast to Rambo's position today is stark.

I read that at West Ham he got paid £11.7m and started...........SIX games.

If he was fit and we were pushing for promotion he'd be just the kind of player that could push you past the post and still be a leader in the EPL. Oh well.

Needs a non nonsense strong manager, Wilder at Blades might be a fit , gets him out of London and its naughtiness , into the wilds of Yorkshire and northern boy gravy and chips

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If he was fit and we were pushing for promotion he'd be just the kind of player that could push you past the post and still be a leader in the EPL. Oh well.
    no chance he wants to drop to championship wages