+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky Sports Channels

Sky Sports Channels

Hello everyone i need little help and advice about signing up for Sky Sports.

My problem is that my ISP is TalkTalk and to be honest i am quite happy with the broadband account i have with them. But i decided to treat myself with Sky Sports package but have got a little confused how to go about it. Could anyone help me out here pleease.

Re: Sky Sports Channels

Do you have a sky package already ?

If not , I’d say just get a Now TV box and use that. Can cancel your subscription as and when u need to then.

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Hello everyone i need little help and advice about signing up for Sky Sports.

My problem is that my ISP is TalkTalk and to be honest i am quite happy with the broadband account i have with them. But i decided to treat myself with Sky Sports package but have got a little confused how to go about it. Could anyone help me out here pleease.
    Might be worth ringing them to ask for some offers. I'm paying £11 a month for them all, which is a damn sight cheaper than Now TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Do you have a sky package already ?

If not , I’d say just get a Now TV box and use that. Can cancel your subscription as and when u need to then.
    Agree. Look out for deals too, it’s often half price through some websites, and sometimes cheaper to buy the physical stick from currys with a preloaded month.

And in my experience they sometimes give you a month for free even after you cancel. I paid £15 for two months a while ago. Bargain.

Although you don’t get all of the channels for some reason. Fortunately for me, it meant I missed a few city games that I might otherwise have had to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Might be worth ringing them to ask for some offers. I'm paying £11 a month for them all, which is a damn sight cheaper than Now TV.

£11 a month for the full package.

How did you pull that off? It's around £25 for the basic package usually.

As well as the options already mentioned try logging in to your Talktalk account and check any offers and upgrades available to you. You might need to add TV to your broadband package to benefit but I am sure they were offering discounted Sky sports deals , one moth at a time , take it or drop it as required.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

About 5 or 6 years ago Talk Talk had an offer of 12 months Sky Sports for £10 a month, cancel any time. Before that finished, I had an email asking if I wanted 18 months at the same price. So far, before the previous offer period has ended, I've had an email asking if I wanted a new subscription, again with the ability to cancel any time. Last time was 2 years of Sky Sports for £11. I think that's due up in about 6 months, so I'll see if I get any offers again.

Sky are throwing away great deals at the moment, I was lucky enough to have my contract up for renewal just as lockdown was occurring. I let it expire and a few months later they called back and offered me all channels (except movies) for £24 a month for 18 months

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    this is the best option i would say

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

i managed the same mate not sure how only wanted to add netflix and they offered me that package

Sky Sports full price with HD is a complete rip off. Its £34 a month.

Im paying £17. £11 is a good deal. £17 is too much im going to try and get a better deal there is so much crap on it.