+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale Velindre cancer charity: Belgium artwork

Gareth Bale Velindre cancer charity: Belgium artwork

I painted Velindre Patron Gareth as he celebrates his crucial goal which helped Wales defeat Belgium 1- 0 in their 2015 European Championships Qualifier.

We have a limited amount of outstanding, signed reproductions at a special offer price that will become a superb collector’s item.

All profits from each painting will be donated to Velindre, the Hospital of Hope, to enable them to continue to treat, care and support cancer patients and their families in Wales.

http://www.skinsart.com/
    Decent looking print for a good cause.

Re: Gareth Bale Velindre cancer charity: Belgium artwork

I second that.

Some superb paintings in the collection and all strikingly good likenesses... except (I'm sorry to say but it needs saying).... Mark Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I second that.

Some superb paintings in the collection and all strikingly good likenesses... except (I'm sorry to say but it needs saying).... Mark Hughes
    Some fantastic work there, i envy people with that level of talent. Agree about Mark Hughes though, looks more like pierce Brosnan after a cheeky silent fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Some fantastic work there, i envy people with that level of talent. Agree about Mark Hughes though, looks more like pierce Brosnan after a cheeky silent fart.
    More like Rob Brydon after a near the knuckle retort from Lee Mack on Would I Lie To You.

Who’s it signed by? It doesn’t say Bale!

Wonderful cause , going to see one's relatives at the Velindre is a very tough gig.