+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    do you think? I thought Rabbi was anonymous
    He hit he post, should have scored, only for it to be incorrectly ruled out by the Tory MP/official, but his better moments came in first 25-35 minutes and was chasing shadows for too long in second half.

I wonder if a 4-1-4-1 can be shifted to make the most of our talented attacking midfielders or if Giggs has his sights set on a Van Gaal inspired system instead.

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

I like this

lineup.jpg

lets forget football for a minute at 3pm today will see the UK broadcast european champions league futsal live for the first time ever on BT Sports 1 . for those who have BT sports check it out .

3pm sees the first of the semi finals and the 2'nd semi final at 8pm tonight with the final on Sunday .

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    lets forget football for a minute at 3pm today will see the UK broadcast european champions league futsal live for the first time ever on BT Sports 1 . for those who have BT sports check it out .

3pm sees the first of the semi finals and the 2'nd semi final at 8pm tonight with the final on Sunday .
    no one cares Mozzer

i know but i keep plugging way to educate the masses on here delmbox

so it's a barcelona v Murcia final on Sunday

well it s better than watching the womens game !

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    no one cares Mozzer

It's 5 a side.

so wales under 21's lose 5 nil tonight

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/belgium-too-strong-cymru/

Iran and Kazakhstan are ranked 6th and 7th in the world respectively in the Futsal world rankings. The founders of Total Football (The Netherlands) are ranked 35. If i've read things correctly.

And Germany are ranked 61 in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Iran and Kazakhstan are ranked 6th and 7th in the world respectively in the Futsal world rankings. The founders of Total Football (The Netherlands) are ranked 35. If i've read things correctly.
    tuerto you have lost me

i was referring to wales under 21's 11 a side

as for futsal your homework could be right ! iran are the bees knees in the 5 a side game but you will never beat the spanish and brazil lot in that sport . looking forward to the final on sunday and on BT sports too

happy days

tuerto you have lost me

i was referring to wales under 21's 11 a side

as for futsal your homework could be right ! iran are the bees knees in the 5 a side game but you will never beat the spanish and brazil lot in that sport . looking forward to the final on sunday and on BT sports too

happy days
    So, how come Iran aren't producing plenty of technically gifted young players?

a few european countries are futsal dominated so will never go on to 11 aside and iran is one of them . they treat the sport as one

on the flip side germany have produced technical gifted players in the 11 aside game and rubbish at futsal but now are getting there act together

on the whole most of the great football nations have a strong underground futsal background sadly the UK is pants in that respect as i've been saying for years

a few european countries are futsal dominated so will never go on to 11 aside and iran is one of them . they treat the sport as one

on the flip side germany have produced technical gifted players in the 11 aside game and rubbish at futsal but now are getting there act together

on the whole most of the great football nations have a strong underground futsal background sadly the UK is pants in that respect as i've been saying for years

nice winner!