Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I'm genuinely surprised to see the comments here.

When ML departed I was horrified because he was pivotal. That was a big blow.

When I saw the managers comments recently that he intended to sell more players, probably not buy any more and by this means achieve promotion, I was very concerned .

I was sad to see Etheridge go but accepted that because he was too good to be a reserve.

When they sold Callum I thought it was a huge mistake because he was the universal sticking plaster when there was a hole in the team either through injury or poor performance - a priceless asset.

Okay, now they speak of letting the captain go, and if that happens it'll be the end of all continuity and all connection with the incredible progress of the last decade. A public declaration that ambition has been abandoned.

I don't like to say it, but these are the cumulative signs of a team in its way to league one, not the Premiership. Let's hope there's a quick reversal of this negative stance and some new players brought in , or it will be too late.
I was never expecting this season to be anything other than mid table rebuilding, perhaps that;s why im not that bothered