“........At Millwall he showed that mid table management ability is the best he is capable of.

Hugely limited tactically (have you had the 85 minute pointlessly late substitutions yet?) his success is based on building a great team spirit and being tough and giving 100%.

When that is not enough he sadly is incapable of ever accepting his limitations and starts lashing out at the team in public. That leads to dressing room discontent and it all falls apart.

He will have 1 or 2 chosen ones that he plays no matter how bad their form is that will have you scratching your head in bewilderment.

Watching unattractive football is okay if you are least getting results but when everyone works you out and the results start turning, then not so much. He left us with some players on big wages that were bought purely out of desperation and now sit on the bench running down their contracts whilst doing bugger all for the money.

We are not completely there yet but Rowett has us playing much better football and has the ability to change things (maybe too much at the moment) from game to game.

Harris is a nice bloke, was a great third tier player and will eventually end up settling at that level for management too.

I can't see him lasting the season for you as Cardiff are definitely a side that should be capable of top 6 year in year out.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope he proves me wrong.

A Millwall fan since 1968.
doug...”