+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official dreadful pun thread

Re: The official dreadful pun thread

I was out with a mate today and I said "lovely day, isn't it?" and he said "yeah, absolutely", so then we got an ice-cream and I said "nice ice-cream" and he said "yeah it is," and then we went for a walk in the churchyard and I said "nice little churchyard" and he said "no, it's not". So then we went for a drive and I said "this is a nice car" and he said "yeah it is", then we put on some music and I said "I like this song, do you?" and he said "yeah, I do", then we stopped and had a look around a cathedral and I said "what an amazing building" and he said "no it's not". So then we flew to Rome and I said "this is a nice flight" and he said "yeah it is", then we walked around the city and I said "what amazing history" and he said "yeah, you're right", then we went off to the Vatican and I said "what an incredible place" and he said "no it's not". I said "why do you say that?" and he said "I disagree on religious grounds".

Why are there no painkillers in the jungle? Because the parrots eat ‘em all.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Why are there no painkillers in the jungle? Because the parrots eat ‘em all.
    I prefer this version
    Why don't the army have painkillers?
    Because the paras et em all

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Why do Norway’s naval ships have bar codes ?

So when they return to port they can Scandinavian

My mate creosoted my porch recently against my wishes...I've told him to never darken my doors again

Why did the baker have brown hands?
    ..cos he kneaded a poo..

I can't drink 5 gallons of diesel............................................ ... Jerry can.

When I was a child my dad used to put me inside tyres and roll me down the hill.

They were good years..

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I can't drink 5 gallons of diesel............................................ ... Jerry can.
    Where I work there were two brothers until a few years ago. Their parents named them William and Jeremy Cann i.e. Billy and Gerry can.

Oh, and I was up in Shropshire a few weeks ago and I came across estate agent boards which made me wonder what the owner's parents were thinking when they registered his name in full.branch_photo_30693_0004.jpg

With 2nd lockdown looming, I saw a man with 4 cases of San Miguel, 5 paellas and 7 sombreros, I think Hispanic buying

What's red and invisible?

No tomatoes.