+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.

Re: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.
    Is this the same country that you thought would be our salvation once we left the EU or a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this the same country that you thought would be our salvation once we left the EU or a different one?
    Well sadly we trade with China and many other countries with awful human rights atrocious .

I can bet your have purchased something from a country that has appalling standards from child labour to paying folk pennies to feed ones ' value for money' purchases , the hypocrisy is astonishing .

Well sadly we trade with China and many other countries with awful human rights atrocious .

I can bet your have purchased something from a country that has appalling standards from child labour to paying folk pennies to feed ones ' value for money' purchases , the hypocrisy is astonishing .
    Tell me the countries and the products and I will tell you if I am a sinner. Obviously I haven't had a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because they introduced Covid but that's more to do with the fact I don't live in Cardiff rather than stereotypical racial prejudice.

Tell me the countries and the products and I will tell you if I am a sinner. Obviously I haven't had a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because they introduced Covid but that's more to do with the fact I don't live in Cardiff rather than stereotypical racial prejudice.
    No sure what's wrong with you but stalking people is a crime , you should seek help .

No sure what's wrong with you but stalking people is a crime , you should seek help .
    You think posting back some of your Racist Best Hits is a crime?

Blog Entries

Nothing changes around here

Where is WB?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Where is WB?
    What is the biggest change you have noticed over the last few months on your board de jour out of interest

Blog Entries

What is the biggest change you have noticed over the last few months on your board de jour out of interest
    Not a lot really, same as here, was just joking around love

Not a lot really, same as here, was just joking around love
    Good to hear. Good luck with your search. Bit of advice, try 8kun rather than 8chan if you are trying to find WB's latest whereabouts

If typing in WalesBales doesn't work try doing it in the cyrillic alphabet.

Try debate the OP your personal attacks show weakness , and suggest your avoiding a response , the post is not attacking anyone , its trying to expose thoughts on what has gone on in the USA recently as Trump could well have opened up some parts of the USA cultures, which is good they may now repair them, ( although i doubt it ) the post has nothing to do with trade or any other comments I may have made in the past ,thankfully you will note I don't follow your trend our obcession obcession with certain posters.

( I am both flattered and worried , you feel the need to follow my posts so intensely )

If you have been drinking early today though I do understand and forgive you .

Blog Entries

Good to hear. Good luck with your search. Bit of advice, try 8kun rather than 8chan if you are trying to find WB's latest whereabouts

If typing in WalesBales doesn't work try doing it in the cyrillic alphabet.
    I've never been on those sites so I will give it a miss

Try debate the OP your personal attacks show weakness , and suggest your avoiding a response , the post is not attacking anyone , its trying to expose thoughts on what has gone on in the USA recently as Trump could well have opened up some parts of the USA cultures, which is good they may now repair them, ( although i doubt it ) the post has nothing to do with trade or any other comments I may have made in the past ,thankfully you will note I don't follow your trend our obcession obcession with certain posters.

( I am both flattered and worried , you feel the need to follow my posts so intensely )

If you have been drinking early today though I do understand and forgive you .
    You started a post at 17.16 today and you are flattered that I responded to it at 17.58? What's your memory retention like out of interest?

You started a post at 17.16 today and you are flattered that I responded to it at 17.58? What's your memory retention like out of interest?
    Nope still not a reply to the original post ,if you have no thoughts or anything to debate leave the room , or is the content too difficult , too uncomortable to comment on.

Where is WB?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfO6hUCRMgI

Heisenberg

Nope still not a reply to the original post ,if you have no thoughts or anything to debate leave the room , or is the content too difficult , too uncomortable to comment on.
    Remember "he bit lol"? You lost your ability to request others debate a topic at that exact moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We should care where everyone is atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Remember "he bit lol"? You lost your ability to request others debate a topic at that exact moment.
    You do reap what you sow whether it is believing you are the Board's premier wind up merchant, trying to blank out previous racist and mysoginistic statements as if they were never posted or saying they hate hyprocisy when there is rarely a post made where you can find a recent example of a contradictory view.

My original response was why people think the US will be our future salvation with all the flaws the OP identified as beneath the surface or less prevalant until Trump pored his twitter fuel over them. Many of the leading Brexiteers look across the Atlantic at the US as being the type of country the UK can become once freed of the shackles of the EU. To them it is far more about culture, deregulation, thin state and economic liberalism than a free trade deal.

Squaring the circle of this response it was/is a view seemingly shared by the OP. At least on the even days of the month!

I don't trust many things or countries just prefer USA as a choice of society and partner, its a personal view and my choice.

Our society has huge connections , yes it's been built on really since WW2 , however we enjoy so much of their lifestyle such as , film , TV , sport, music , cars , literature , food, drink , holiday destinations, god I could list so many things we enjoy and share , can't think of any other society we are so close too and share so many likes, oh and we understand their language which will be useful when we are buying their goods and reading the packaging instructions .

You do reap what you sow whether it is believing you are the Board's premier wind up merchant, trying to blank out previous racist and mysoginistic statements as if they were never posted or saying they hate hyprocisy when there is rarely a post made where you can find a recent example of a contradictory view.

My original response was why people think the US will be our future salvation with all the flaws the OP identified as beneath the surface or less prevalant until Trump pored his twitter fuel over them. Many of the leading Brexiteers look across the Atlantic at the US as being the type of country the UK can become once freed of the shackles of the EU. To them it is far more about culture, deregulation, thin state and economic liberalism than a free trade deal.

Squaring the circle of this response it was/is a view seemingly shared by the OP. At least on the even days of the month!
    Still stalking, you are just a very sad person with way much time on his hands m you need a new interest outside of reacting to every word me and WB say unlike RB i ant going anywhere and will not bullied off , why would a grown man keep silly stupid posts to constantly refer to its like playground thing stupid posts your truly mad .

It fall all to see you still have not answered or commented on the post its it because you cant ,have some guts man and reply to the original post ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    no reply to the post ,got nothing to say then ??

Here we go try and read it

Still stalking, you are just a very sad person with way much time on his hands m you need a new interest outside of reacting to every word me and WB say unlike RB i ant going anywhere and will not bullied off , why would a grown man keep silly stupid posts to constantly refer to its like playground thing stupid posts your truly mad .

It fall all to see you still have not answered or commented on the post its it because you cant ,have some guts man and reply to the original post ?????????
    He did reply. He questioned why people are suggesting that the UK should make itself so reliant post-Brexit on a country that is violent, racist, homophobic, corrupt, etc

Your OP asked no question or asked for a response unless you can point to one. It was just one of your stream of consciousness opinions that we have seen many times before.

I have now twice commented that given your views on the ugly underbelly that Trump has brought to the surface why would you see the US as the best ally for the UK's future? It's a question.

Another is whether you have considered going on some anger management training but probably best left for another day.

Out of interest, have you ever bought anything from the US?

Heisenberg

no reply to the post ,got nothing to say then ??