+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAN CHARGED WITH SALA DEATH

MAN CHARGED WITH SALA DEATH

Re: MAN CHARGED WITH SALA DEATH

The trial is in 2022? There's still two and half months of 2020. What's wrong with 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The trial is in 2022? There's still two and half months of 2020. What's wrong with 2021?
    High profile case. Will give lawyers a chance to earn a bit more than the living wage. Could be an Old Bailey job.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    High profile case. Will give lawyers a chance to earn a bit more than the living wage. Could be an Old Bailey job.
    Due to Covid the can't try people quickly enough. There's innocent people locked up for 12 months for crimes they haven't committed. It should be front page news, our legal system is on it's @rse.

So David Henderson has been charged. What about Willie or Mark McKay and the owner(s) of the plane that filled with CO?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So David Henderson has been charged. What about Willie or Mark McKay and the owner(s) of the plane that filled with CO?
    Isn't it Henderson's plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Isn't it Henderson's plane?
    No - although I think he used it regularly. This WOL article may not be the final word on the ownership - there was a lot of strange sale and lease back stuff going on between the UK and USA - but it is nearly the answer. The plane was owned by Derbyshire-based Cool Flourish - a 'paper' management consultancy. Two directors are named in the article:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...plane-15885568

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Due to Covid the can't try people quickly enough. There's innocent people locked up for 12 months for crimes they haven't committed. It should be front page news, our legal system is on it's @rse.
    It sure is. The legal system was on its arse before Covid - mainly due to 10 years of austerity cuts (The Secret Barrister explains it best) but Covid has tipped it over the edge. It is a scandal for many reasons - and it should be given proper coverage in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's the Inquest that has been put back until 2022, Henderson will appear at Cardiff Crown Court on 2 charges brought by the CAA on 26 October

What’s pertinent here is that if Henderson is found guilty via this prosecution, will there then be a case for a manslaughter charge against him?

Just to let everyone know, i've been reading an Aeroplane Forum, there's some blokes on their who are pretty clued up, especially 'Pilot 747' He's my favourite. I've also watched shitloads of youtube Vids. If any of you are looking for the 'Truth' then i'm your man.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    What’s pertinent here is that if Henderson is found guilty via this prosecution, will there then be a case for a manslaughter charge against him?
    Yes, does that also influence the confict between Nantes and Cardiff .

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just to let everyone know, i've been reading an Aeroplane Forum, there's some blokes on their who are pretty clued up, especially 'Pilot 747' He's my favourite. I've also watched shitloads of youtube Vids. If any of you are looking for the 'Truth' then i'm your man.
    What's the name of the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    What's the name of the forum?
    Freethinkingflyers.com

Bit of a misleading thread title.

Freethinkingflyers.com
    That site can't be found but thanks for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Bit of a misleading thread title.
    what were you expecting when you opened the link?

You can only find it if you're a true free thinker

It's a poor attempt at humour During the Sala tragedy we had some resident aeronautical experts on here quoting various dodgy forums and countless opinions from internet blowhards. The joke wasn't on you

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    what were you expecting when you opened the link?
    I knew what I was expecting as I'd already seen the story before seeing the thread.
    I was expecting to see a thread title including words to the effect of 'in connection with the death of' not 'charged with the death of'.

It's a poor attempt at humour During the Sala tragedy we had some resident aeronautical experts on here quoting various dodgy forums and countless opinions from internet blowhards. The joke wasn't on you
    That one bloke, flyer69 or something, came in and took over the board for a while, then disappeared like a fart in a force 10.

Who was the one that started posting on here after the crash? Seemed to know a lot about what was going on.....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That one bloke, flyer69 or something, came in and took over the board for a while, then disappeared like a fart in a force 10.
    Yup, some people were lapping it up for a while. Rumour has it that it was an ex well known City fan who loved a bit of publicity and the sound of his own voice.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who was the one that started posting on here after the crash? Seemed to know a lot about what was going on.....
    See below.....

See below.....
    Or above .......