+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flint to Wednesday Confirmed & Other Outgoing rumours

Flint to Wednesday Confirmed & Other Outgoing rumours

CAN FLINT LIGHT WEDNESDAY'S FIRE?

Cardiff City central defender Aden Flint will join Sheffield Wednesday today on loan until January.

Flint joined the Bluebirds from Middlesbrough last summer, but has not played a minute in the Championship this season.

Hope I've go the club right this time

Flint to Wednesday

Excellent

Re: Flint to Wednesday

Day just gets better and better

Forget Wilson, this had made my day. What a waste of 6 mil, never been good enough to wear the shirt

And Benković from Leicester replacing him

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Really - is he any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Really - is he any good?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filip_Benkovi%C4%87

YES!!! Get in!

Great to get Flint off the wage bill.

Not Flint's fault he was signed with such a high fee and he was our best defender for first 10 games back in the Championship, but I would not be displeased for us to either get help paying his wages or part ways fully to free up some cash.

Jesus 6 million on just his transfer fee and people are complaining about the Wilson money.

I don't think he was as bad as some people say but I don't think he works with Morrison and I don't think he was even worth half his fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Jesus 6 million on just his transfer fee and people are complaining about the Wilson money.

I don't think he was as bad as some people say but I don't think he works with Morrison and I don't think he was even worth half his fee.
    When he played for the Wurzels you knew we were going to score at least one - he was dreadful. I only thought he was decent from corners in opposition half - as a defender the ability to turn slower than a barge was always going to be a problem

I thought Warnock was great but Vassell and Flint will haunt his time with us

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    When he played for the Wurzels you knew we were going to score at least one - he was dreadful. I only thought he was decent from corners in opposition half - as a defender the ability to turn slower than a barge was always going to be a problem

I thought Warnock was great but Vassell and Flint will haunt his time with us
    While Madine was a roaring success

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    What does all this mean? Players usually get sent out on loan to get playing time, to the extent some teams insist that the loaned-out players do play. If Benković (thanks for looking up how to do the accent) comes, who's going to play where?

Re: Flint to Wednesday - Outgoing rumours

Talksport reporting that Wednesday also after Michael Hector. If there is a possible loan option, that's a player I would like us to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    While Madine was a roaring success
    You beat me to it! Lol

Seriously though Flint out and Wilson in are two brilliant pieces of business and it is VERY rare to say that about Cardiff City.

Re: Flint to Wednesday Confirmed & Other Outgoing rumours

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Talksport reporting that Wednesday also after Michael Hector. If there is a possible loan option, that's a player I would like us to look at.
    Is Hector the Fulham centre back who just fouls everyone?

No thanks.