+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

  1. #1

    Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/...php?f=2&t=1526

    Always one or two sickos that bring Sala up everytime we spend.
    Very bitter bunch who would have loved Wilson to sign for them
    After swansea towns offer of thirty quid and some money off vouchers to spend at Dick bartons was refused by Liverpool they will now loan Patsy palmer or whatever the name from Bristol city's subs bench

  2. #2

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    THEY NEVER EVEN WANTED HIM OK

  3. #3

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/...php?f=2&t=1526

    Always one or two sickos that bring Sala up everytime we spend.
    Very bitter bunch who would have loved Wilson to sign for them
    After swansea towns offer of thirty quid and some money off vouchers to spend at Dick bartons was refused by Liverpool they will now loan Patsy palmer or whatever the name from Bristol city's subs bench
    The most bitter one eyed fans around

  4. #4

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    The most bitter one eyed fans around
    They're spending 90k a week on Ayew so that can wind their necks in re wages

  5. #5

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Brilliant

  6. #6

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    "I understand things are a bit different now but we paid around 7m-7.5m in total to loan that dreadlocked twat from Bayern Munich."


    This guy's got a point. What a disaster that was.

  7. #7

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "I understand things are a bit different now but we paid around 7m-7.5m in total to loan that dreadlocked twat from Bayern Munich."


    This guy's got a point. What a disaster that was.
    what's happened to him?

  8. #8

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    what's happened to him?
    Looks like he got sold to Lille. He was a joke at Swansea but a couple of years earlier he seemed like he had the potential to become an incredible talent.

  9. #9

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    I used to go to verdis on the mumbles for a coffee and pizza in the summer with an ex girlfriend

    Odd people in Swansea

  10. #10

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I used to go to verdis on the mumbles for a coffee and pizza in the summer with an ex girlfriend

    Odd people in Swansea
    There were that day

  11. #11
    International City123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like he got sold to Lille. He was a joke at Swansea but a couple of years earlier he seemed like he had the potential to become an incredible talent.
    Europe's brightest prospect at one point and I believe the youngest ever Euro winner

  12. #12

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "I understand things are a bit different now but we paid around 7m-7.5m in total to loan that dreadlocked twat from Bayern Munich."
    ]
    This guy's got a point. What a disaster that was.

  13. #13

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like he got sold to Lille. He was a joke at Swansea but a couple of years earlier he seemed like he had the potential to become an incredible talent.
    A year in the place clearly destroyed his mind.....

  14. #14

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    [QUOTE=goats;5126476]Are these figures correct?

    this is from swiss ramble who is generally excellent

    Ee1YGs5X0AAmeSW.jpg

  15. #15

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Imagine if they lost Rodon at the last minute aswell.

  16. #16
    International City123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Imagine if they lost Rodon at the last minute aswell.
    11m to Spurs

  17. #17

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    11m to Spurs
    Are you sure? They said they were going to get 40m for him!!!!

  18. #18

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/...php?f=2&t=1526

    Always one or two sickos that bring Sala up everytime we spend.
    Very bitter bunch who would have loved Wilson to sign for them
    After swansea towns offer of thirty quid and some money off vouchers to spend at Dick bartons was refused by Liverpool they will now loan Patsy palmer or whatever the name from Bristol city's subs bench
    Id have been disappointed if The Jacks had signed him. Great signing for us.

  19. #19

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Are you sure? They said they were going to get 40m for him!!!!
    Is that true? No less than 20 wasn’t it? The hedge fund will have a nice Christmas at least, half a million each maybe.....

  20. #20

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums


  21. #21

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Europe's brightest prospect at one point and I believe the youngest ever Euro winner
    You're right but he never scored or created a goal for Swansea, failed to register a shot on target in the Premier League and his passing accuracy was ranked sixth among eight central midfielders Something serious happened. He was very lonely in Swansea, apparently stuck in a hotel room on his own for weeks when he was injured.

  22. #22

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Has been a good day.
    Top top player in and, let's just say, another surplus to requirements out.

    However, I was pleasantly surprised at us getting HW over the jacks tbh.
    After all it only seems like yesterday that the small town, everybody's second team (self styled) were wowing the football experts with their wonderful flowing passing football, their amazing academy, attracting top stars from around the globe and worshipping their local boy messiah Huw.

    Enter uncle Sam

    Harry may well not produce what we are all hoping for, but for he and his manager to choose us over them down west says a lot more about the current status and intent of both clubs.

    Well done the board for backing our Neil.

  23. #23

    Re: Some bitter comments on Planetslums

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Has been a good day.
    Top top player in and, let's just say, another surplus to requirements out.

    However, I was pleasantly surprised at us getting HW over the jacks tbh.
    After all it only seems like yesterday that the small town, everybody's second team (self styled) were wowing the football experts with their wonderful flowing passing football, their amazing academy, attracting top stars from around the globe and worshipping their local boy messiah Huw.

    Enter uncle Sam

    Harry may well not produce what we are all hoping for, but for he and his manager to choose us over them down west says a lot more about the current status and intent of both clubs.

    Well done the board for backing our Neil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •