+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Daniel Levy

Daniel Levy

Is he the best chairman in the country.?

Man U blow £80m on Maguire.

Rodon £11m. There is no doubt in my mind if Swansea were dealing with anyone else theyd have had a far better deal the way these PL teams throw money about.

Levy knew Swansea desperately need cash , knew the player was desperate to move and held on until the last minute.

If Mourinho had been at Man U and wanted Rodon hed have gone weeks ago at a much higher price.

Re: Daniel Levy

At the time Maguire was decent, had good experience etc. But the fee was ridiculous. And now he is truly awful.

Rodon on the other hand could be the next John Stones, looks comfortable on the ball....as long as he is in 30 yards of space. He gives the ball away and gets caught out a lot. So £11m is a decent price for someone who could be a good player. he only has ever played about 50 league games too. Spurs did a good deal, Swansea got some money. Some on their website were saying he was worth £40m!!!

We did good deals too, replaced Patterson with Wilson for the same wages, got £500k in and paid out £1m. Time will tell whether it is a good deal though.

I'm waiting for the inevitable Jose v Levy fall out

Is Rodon really that good ?

Will Bale gamble work?

Will the Dele Alli issue rebound on Jose.

Jose loves a spat to upset someone , to lay down his big man mark ,loves the following headline and media outpouring, done it at every club he's gone too ?

Is Levy the best ? No just rich with less club expectations and pressure than the Utds of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    At the time Maguire was decent, had good experience etc. But the fee was ridiculous. And now he is truly awful.

Rodon on the other hand could be the next John Stones, looks comfortable on the ball....as long as he is in 30 yards of space. He gives the ball away and gets caught out a lot. So £11m is a decent price for someone who could be a good player. he only has ever played about 50 league games too. Spurs did a good deal, Swansea got some money. Some on their website were saying he was worth £40m!!!

We did good deals too, replaced Patterson with Wilson for the same wages, got £500k in and paid out £1m. Time will tell whether it is a good deal though.
    Maguire was awful for Leicester against us until he went off injured. Jonny Evans looked miles better than him when he came on.

I was saying in the pub just now I thought theres a comparison with Stones comfortable on the ball but with that mistake in him.

I think £11m is a fair price but the way some throw money around another club could have thrown far more down West. Levy wasnt having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Maguire was awful for Leicester against us until he went off injured. Jonny Evans looked miles better than him when he came on.

I was saying in the pub just now I thought theres a comparison with Stones comfortable on the ball but with that mistake in him.

I think £11m is a fair price but the way some throw money around another club could have thrown far more down West. Levy wasnt having it.

Yes I remember Maguire being terrible against us.

Yes he was terrible that day against us.. and to look terrible against our attack takes some doing!!!