With Covid making a huge impact on our daily lives I wanted to make a thread and try and get the feeling of whether Covid has changed many peoples outlooks on life politically?

Has the effects and response of Covid-19 changed your mind on any aspects of politics and whether you feel governments are focusing on the wrong kind of growth? E.g health and wellbeing rather than purely economic and financial growth?

Overall there seems to be a huge increase in public awareness over the Senedd and its roles and responsibilities, with the vast majority thinking it has handled things better than Westminster. I wonder if peoples opinions on stuff like independence are changing, the Welsh elections in 2021 have probably never had more riding on it. With a projected hard winter with Covid and Brexit all making huge impacts, I wonder if the UK will continue to grow apart prior to the May elections.

Has it made you think about changing who you were originally going to vote for or made your political view point change?

Just for fun my prediction for 2021 is a Plaid - Labour coalition (not sure which will be the leading party), as I see the 3 main parties being fairly close together and the remainder of parties not having enough support to form with one of Plaid, Labour or the Tories individually. The Tories will struggle for support due to Boris and I don't see anybody really wanting to form a coalition with them.