+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Any opinions on Joel Bagan's performance? I thought that he played pretty well, particularly in the last 30 minutes of the second half. His defensive positioning wasn't always great, but he made a couple of decent tackles and looked composed in possession.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Any opinions on Joel Bagan's performance? I thought that he played pretty well, particularly in the last 30 minutes of the second half. His defensive positioning wasn't always great, but he made a couple of decent tackles and looked composed in possession.
    I was watching a stuttering stream which was about 2 minutes behind Radio Wales' commentary.

I have to say I didn't really notice him, which means I wasn't looking out for him and he did little wrong. Worth giving him a run.

Great to see one of our youngsters playing for the 1st team, Harris true to his word, he did well and deserves a run in the team? Wouldn’t have happened with Warnock!

I thought he did ok, certainly didn't disgrace himself, and was comfortable enough with the ball. and for the most part they were pretty quiet down their right.
    a couple of times he looked a bit vulnerable, but it's to be expected for a first outing at this level against a good team.

if one of our senior fullbacks put in that exact performance, there would probably be one or two gripes but aren't there always.

hopefully he's given the chance to build on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought he did ok, certainly didn't disgrace himself, and was comfortable enough with the ball. and for the most part they were pretty quiet down their right.
    a couple of times he looked a bit vulnerable, but it's to be expected for a first outing at this level against a good team.

if one of our senior fullbacks put in that exact performance, there would probably be one or two gripes but aren't there always.

hopefully he's given the chance to build on it.
    good summary, he picked out a couple of decent passes as wll

He did well. He certainly did not look out of place.