+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know where you're coming from because I think Bournemouth will, justifiably, feel they should have left with all three points, but I wouldn't say we were poor. When I saw we had a midfield player and a kid making his league debut at full back, were resting our first choice centre forward and central midfielder and the man who has been our main creator was nowhere in sight, I could only see one outcome, but, as it turned out, the makeshift side we put out turned in the best performance I've seen from us so far this season - we were lucky not to concede more, but our attacking play deserved more than just the single goal.
    That's a fairer summary. I tend to look at how we play and not the opposition. But you are right. We had a makeshift side and Bournemouth must feel justifiably unfortunate. Another way of looking at it from our viewpoint is that yesterday was a point won rather than two points lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    That's a fairer summary. I tend to look at how we play and not the opposition. But you are right. We had a makeshift side and Bournemouth must feel justifiably unfortunate. Another way of looking at it from our viewpoint is that yesterday was a point won rather than two points lost.
    After extensive research I have found a Bournemouth fan that agrees with that view:

https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.co...ons-v-cardiff/

Incidentally how did Bagan and Bacuna cope with the pace and quality that Bournemouth had up front ?
    Stiff test for Bagan facing one of the best championship teams for his first match