+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: European Premier League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: European Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    How many teams have won the premier league since its inception?
    In the 28 full seasons since it began, 7 different clubs have won the English Premier League. During the same period, 6 different clubs have won the Bundesliga, 5 different clubs have won Serie A and 5 different clubs have won La Liga.

Do you know how many different clubs won the Football League First Division in the 28 seasons before the Premier League was formed?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In the 28 full seasons since it began, 7 different clubs have won the English Premier League. During the same period, 6 different clubs have won the Bundesliga, 5 different clubs have won Serie A and 5 different clubs have won La Liga.

Do you know how many different clubs won the Football League First Division in the 28 seasons before the Premier League was formed?
    I have a feeling you're about to impart your knowledge

Go on Mr Gunman, tell me please...

What I do remember are teams like Aston Villa and Forest winning the old first division, and for some obscure reason QPR finishing 2nd in 75/76 season. Teams that would never stand a chance now

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Go on Mr Gunman, tell me please...

What I do remember are teams like Aston Villa and Forest winning the old first division, and for some obscure reason QPR finishing 2nd in 75/76 season. Teams that would never stand a chance now
    Why? Leicester won the Premier League. As did Blackburn. Manchester City have been as low as League One during the Premier League era.

Why? Leicester won the Premier League. As did Blackburn. Manchester City have been as low as League One during the Premier League era.
    Of course Man City aren’t perennial Premier Leaguers either