+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this the same country that you thought would be our salvation once we left the EU or a different one?
    Well sadly we trade with China and many other countries with awful human rights atrocious .

I can bet your have purchased something from a country that has appalling standards from child labour to paying folk pennies to feed ones ' value for money' purchases , the hypocrisy is astonishing .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well sadly we trade with China and many other countries with awful human rights atrocious .

I can bet your have purchased something from a country that has appalling standards from child labour to paying folk pennies to feed ones ' value for money' purchases , the hypocrisy is astonishing .
    Tell me the countries and the products and I will tell you if I am a sinner. Obviously I haven't had a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because they introduced Covid but that's more to do with the fact I don't live in Cardiff rather than stereotypical racial prejudice.

Out of interest, have you ever bought anything from the US?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Out of interest, have you ever bought anything from the US?
    Good question not really sure I'm not really sure if i'm honest sadly like all of us we buy stuff form awful countries with human rights atrocious because we are so mean and we like the bang on cheap deal no matter who suffered making it for pennies including yourself as you wouldn't be able to use you devices to contribute so knowledgeably on this board , make a phone call, watch some TV ,wear socks etc etc ,we sold our sole , and you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair ,money and greed consumes all

Good question not really sure I'm not really sure if i'm honest sadly like all of us we buy stuff form awful countries with human rights atrocious because we are so mean and we like the bang on cheap deal no matter who suffered making it for pennies including yourself as you wouldn't be able to use you devices to contribute so knowledgeably on this board , make a phone call, watch some TV ,wear socks etc etc ,we sold our sole , and you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair ,money and greed consumes all
    Jack Daniels is a made in the US brand if that helps

"you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair"

When have I ever despaired of the capitalist system?

Oh! Because I think Trump is awful, I'm a communist! Is that it?