+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You do reap what you sow whether it is believing you are the Board's premier wind up merchant, trying to blank out previous racist and mysoginistic statements as if they were never posted or saying they hate hyprocisy when there is rarely a post made where you can find a recent example of a contradictory view.

My original response was why people think the US will be our future salvation with all the flaws the OP identified as beneath the surface or less prevalant until Trump pored his twitter fuel over them. Many of the leading Brexiteers look across the Atlantic at the US as being the type of country the UK can become once freed of the shackles of the EU. To them it is far more about culture, deregulation, thin state and economic liberalism than a free trade deal.

Squaring the circle of this response it was/is a view seemingly shared by the OP. At least on the even days of the month!
    Still stalking, you are just a very sad person with way much time on his hands m you need a new interest outside of reacting to every word me and WB say unlike RB i ant going anywhere and will not bullied off , why would a grown man keep silly stupid posts to constantly refer to its like playground thing stupid posts your truly mad .

It fall all to see you still have not answered or commented on the post its it because you cant ,have some guts man and reply to the original post ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Still stalking, you are just a very sad person with way much time on his hands m you need a new interest outside of reacting to every word me and WB say unlike RB i ant going anywhere and will not bullied off , why would a grown man keep silly stupid posts to constantly refer to its like playground thing stupid posts your truly mad .

It fall all to see you still have not answered or commented on the post its it because you cant ,have some guts man and reply to the original post ?????????
    He did reply. He questioned why people are suggesting that the UK should make itself so reliant post-Brexit on a country that is violent, racist, homophobic, corrupt, etc

Your OP asked no question or asked for a response unless you can point to one. It was just one of your stream of consciousness opinions that we have seen many times before.

I have now twice commented that given your views on the ugly underbelly that Trump has brought to the surface why would you see the US as the best ally for the UK's future? It's a question.

Another is whether you have considered going on some anger management training but probably best left for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Your OP asked no question or asked for a response unless you can point to one. It was just one of your stream of consciousness opinions that we have seen many times before.

I have now twice commented that given your views on the ugly underbelly that Trump has brought to the surface why would you see the US as the best ally for the UK's future? It's a question.

Another is whether you have considered going on some anger management training but probably best left for another day.
    ""anger management" is areal issue , done this still ongoing, i'd advise boxing or put up a punch ball its so therapeutic , speed bag was made in china of course

""anger management" is areal issue , done this still ongoing, i'd advise boxing or put up a punch ball its so therapeutic , speed bag was made in china of course
    Here we go try to read it!