+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Re: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.
    I'll answer your question and as it happens I agree wholeheartedly, the American dream is a God awful nightmare and I'm ashamed of our past and present governments of whatever hue aligning themselves with this terrible place. Trump was not the cause of the dysfunctionality there but he has certainly exacerbated the resident evil.

By the way I'm not trying to be smart arsed but I think you meant tenures or incumbencies rather than tenerships.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'll answer your question and as it happens I agree wholeheartedly, the American dream is a God awful nightmare and I'm ashamed of our past and present governments of whatever hue aligning themselves with this terrible place. Trump was not the cause of the dysfunctionality there but he has certainly exacerbated the resident evil.

By the way I'm not trying to be smart arsed but I think you meant tenures or incumbencies rather than tenerships.
    Cheers for reply it has substance .

I terrible with mixing me tenures or incumbencies rather than tenerships, ( great film though or was that Tenenbaums ?? ).thanks for being there

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "" children the bell has gone ,get in a line and stop being silly "

""if you have nothing to add go to the back of the line "

Some subjects hit home and hurt

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Out of interest, have you ever bought anything from the US?
    Good question not really sure I'm not really sure if i'm honest sadly like all of us we buy stuff form awful countries with human rights atrocious because we are so mean and we like the bang on cheap deal no matter who suffered making it for pennies including yourself as you wouldn't be able to use you devices to contribute so knowledgeably on this board , make a phone call, watch some TV ,wear socks etc etc ,we sold our sole , and you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair ,money and greed consumes all

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Your OP asked no question or asked for a response unless you can point to one. It was just one of your stream of consciousness opinions that we have seen many times before.

I have now twice commented that given your views on the ugly underbelly that Trump has brought to the surface why would you see the US as the best ally for the UK's future? It's a question.

Another is whether you have considered going on some anger management training but probably best left for another day.
    ""anger management" is areal issue , done this still ongoing, i'd advise boxing or put up a punch ball its so therapeutic , speed bag was made in china of course

""anger management" is areal issue , done this still ongoing, i'd advise boxing or put up a punch ball its so therapeutic , speed bag was made in china of course
    Here we go try to read it!

I have now twice commented that given your views on the ugly underbelly that Trump has brought to the surface why would you see the US as the best ally for the UK's future? It's a question.

Good question not really sure I'm not really sure if i'm honest sadly like all of us we buy stuff form awful countries with human rights atrocious because we are so mean and we like the bang on cheap deal no matter who suffered making it for pennies including yourself as you wouldn't be able to use you devices to contribute so knowledgeably on this board , make a phone call, watch some TV ,wear socks etc etc ,we sold our sole , and you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair ,money and greed consumes all
    Jack Daniels is a made in the US brand if that helps

Here we go try to read it!

Because there is good and bad in the world, you'd be mad to judge the USA on just the bad , you seem to have a very dark hatred of things there is a balance to everything, my post was looking at potential better USA after unearthing the raw side of some of its behaviour during the recent years , its not all bad though .

Heisenberg

"" children the bell has gone ,get in a line and stop being silly "

""if you have nothing to add go to the back of the line "

Some subjects hit home and hurt
    He bit lol!

Because there is good and bad in the world, you'd be mad to judge the USA on just the bad , you seem to have a very dark hatred of things there is a balance to everything, my post was looking at potential better USA after unearthing the raw side of some of its behaviour during the recent years , its not all bad though .
    Here is your OP again. Point me to the bit in bold.

Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.

Here is your OP again. Point me to the bit in bold.

There's only one poster who doesn't recognise the absurdity and incoherent, contradictory ramblings of LoM.....

"you were very much part of that rush to to the greedy capitalist system you so despair"

When have I ever despaired of the capitalist system?

Oh! Because I think Trump is awful, I'm a communist! Is that it?

Applogies I realise now the post was way too deep for you all to provide a sensible adult reply ,glad its cheered you up though .

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There's only one poster who doesn't recognise the absurdity and incoherent, contradictory ramblings of LoM.....
    Seems so