Anyone , in any way , associated with strictly come dancing

Little Mix

Mark Drakeford

Re: Biggest Clowns On TV

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Mark Drakeford
    As long as he's locking you in , I know he's doing a good job

Nicholas Witchell , Jenny Bond , Penny Junor and any of the other royal family idiot reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Alan Shearer. You know I'm right.
    chappers

What a **** he is

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As long as he's locking you in , I know he's doing a good job
    On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejected on the grounds of excessive gloom.

On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejected on the grounds of excessive gloom.
    Was that in the daily mail?

I am not a fan of drakeford , he's not up to the job but if we look at the record of Boris over the border ?

On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejeXTcted on the grounds of excessive gloom.
    a

Yeah, we need a Trump like leader telling us that it’s not a big deal and everything is hunky dory or a Johnson clown clone blustering, backtracking, lying and acting the buffoon. Perhaps a leader giving us a worse type scenario is in the long run better for morale rather than one that constantly gives short term hope and then pulls the rug from under out feet.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    a

Yeah, we need a Trump like leader telling us that it’s not a big deal and everything is hunky dory or a Johnson clown clone blustering, backtracking, lying and acting the buffoon. Perhaps a leader giving us a worse type scenario is in the long run better for morale rather than one that constantly gives short term hope and then pulls the rug from under out feet.
    It'll all be over in time for last Easter.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not a James Corden fan or anything but not sure this is entirely fair. He co wrote a really popular (and funny) sitcom, can act well enough and is a decent singer. He might irritate you but he's definitely got an ounce of talent in his body
    the only decent thing he did was "Lesbian Vampire Killers", and that's because it was full of fit lesbian vampires

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the only decent thing he did was "Lesbian Vampire Killers", and that's because it was full of fit lesbian vampires
    I'd forgotten about that.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    a

Just watched Mark Drakeford's Friday news briefing. Last week he told us that he would explain next steps(ie from Nov 9) today.
    Nothing doing as he is still 'consulting'. He's already told us that we won't see immediate results after the lockdown so why won't he tell us what's to follow so we can get on with our plans.
    Small example, I need an electrician to do a few jobs. Understandably they will not come until after the lockdown. Just now they tell me that I still can't book an appointment as they don't know what they will be allowed to do from Nov 9. Their business is on standby until our first minister enlightens us.

Just watched Mark Drakeford's Friday news briefing. Last week he told us that he would explain next steps(ie from Nov 9) today.
    Nothing doing as he is still 'consulting'. He's already told us that we won't see immediate results after the lockdown so why won't he tell us what's to follow so we can get on with our plans.
    Small example, I need an electrician to do a few jobs. Understandably they will not come until after the lockdown. Just now they tell me that I still can't book an appointment as they don't know what they will be allowed to do from Nov 9. Their business is on standby until our first minister enlightens us.
    Terrible inconvenience for you.

That and not being able your meat from Brecon youve had it tougher than most.

Electricians can come you your house as long as you can do it safely

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-21 at 18.25.26.jpg

I sympathise that you can’t get your electrical work done but I very much doubt if their business is on standby, not being able to enter people’s houses due to lockdown is providing a bit of respite for us in construction. It’s enabling us to concentrate on the work that we are able to carry on with while having a valid reason to put persons such as yourself on hold. The small construction industry ie extensions, patios, alterations etc is booming at the moment, if anyone is quiet and short of work there must be some other reason, the building game is currently manic.

The lockdown is ending on 9th November. Sounds like an excuse for me. Probably have bigger jobs lined up.

There is no bigger clown than Donald Trump. He such a clown and on TV so often, he makes all other clowns bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Richard Madeley

Graham Norton

Anyone , in any way , associated with strictly come dancing

Little Mix
    Let's face it: anyone who wants and likes to be on TV has a part of them that likes and craves the attention (especially those in 'entertainment' as opposed to news etc)

So now think: how many people to do you personally know (and like and may even consider to be friends) who like and crave attention? I think that I actively avoid that sort of person, as I find those particular personality characteristics really quite unpleasant!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There is no bigger clown than Donald Trump. He such a clown and on TV so often, he makes all other clowns bearable.
    Apart from James Cordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Terrible inconvenience for you.

That and not being able your meat from Brecon youve had it tougher than most.
    You missed the point. The electricians company is on hold until he tells them next steps which he promised to do today.

And the meat from Brecon was worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Actually, she's the only BBC news reader in recent memory not to have obtained a restraining order against you for over zealous sexual letters and emails. Even George Alagiah has one.
    Trevor McDonald gave up reading the news as he was rather perturbed about being pestered by Sludgey on a daily basis

You missed the point. The electricians company is on hold until he tells them next steps which he promised to do today.

And the meat from Brecon was worth the wait
    Why? The lockdown will be over. I bet if it was a big job worth a lot of money theyd book it in. There is no way all electricians are on hold.

One of the tiny pluses is to avoid supermarkets as much as possible weve been using a local butcher. Far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why? The lockdown will be over. I bet if it was a big job worth a lot of money theyd book it in. There is no way all electricians are on hold.

One of the tiny pluses is to avoid supermarkets as much as possible weve been using a local butcher. Far better.

Agree, people who don’t use a butcher are missing a treat

Agree, people who don’t use a butcher are missing a treat
    I love the pork and chilli sausages from my local butcher

Scorching