Alan Shearer. You know I'm right.
    chappers

What a **** he is

Re: Biggest Clowns On TV

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    chappers

What a **** he is
    For me it is Garth Crooks.
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser

M
    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser
    I always think ‘Who the f*ck do you think you are?), the slight pause between every word is nauseating, similar to Philip in Rising Damp.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    The thing is, he is completely irrelevant (as hardly anyone knows who he is anymore
    and therefore cares or listens - I mean, I just about remember him, but there is a whole generation who haven’t a clue, and he is hardly a decorated or legendary player that merits in anyway so much airtime) but is untouchable.

So no one watches for the reasons about and won’t do until he decides to retire.

A complete waste of licence payers’ money, space, and time.