+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Clowns On TV

Re: Biggest Clowns On TV

donald trump

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why? The lockdown will be over. I bet if it was a big job worth a lot of money theyd book it in. There is no way all electricians are on hold.
    Exactly, nobody is downing tools during the lockdown period but it is a very convenient excuse to put some jobs on the back burner and the customer has difficulty to complain about the delay.

Terrible inconvenience for you.

That and not being able your meat from Brecon youve had it TOUGHER than most.

Thought lisvaneblue said the meat was high quality, from his butcher in Brecon ??

Apart from James Cordon.
    James Cordon has nothing on Donald Trump.

After watching Soccer AM this morning I'll add Tubes to the mix. The least funny man I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    chappers

What a **** he is
    For me it is Garth Crooks.
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser

M
    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser
    I always think ‘Who the f*ck do you think you are?), the slight pause between every word is nauseating, similar to Philip in Rising Damp.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    The thing is, he is completely irrelevant (as hardly anyone knows who he is anymore
    and therefore cares or listens - I mean, I just about remember him, but there is a whole generation who haven’t a clue, and he is hardly a decorated or legendary player that merits in anyway so much airtime) but is untouchable.

So no one watches for the reasons about and won’t do until he decides to retire.

A complete waste of licence payers’ money, space, and time.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    After watching Soccer AM this morning I'll add Tubes to the mix. The least funny man I've ever seen
    Agree, makes my skin crawl!

International

The lockdown is ending on 9th November. Sounds like an excuse for me. Probably have bigger jobs lined up.
    I sincerely hope you're right, but I won't hold my breath.